ajp

The Tension Lounge

14 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Oh jesus, I was checking the discography of that movie score composer I like - Graeme Revell. He did Lara Croft Tomb Raider, Chinese Box, The Craft and uses Asian instruments; most of his stuff has that oriental feeling, and incidentally he composes a lot for films set in countries like China, Cambodia, India etc. So I thought lemme check some other work regardless if I saw/liked the movie, and he did the score for Street Fighter jj4 Do I Dare.mp3 to listen to this jj4

Look what I found on Potatomotion jj4 The acting jj4 The choreography jj4 Wasn't she too big for this set-up by then jj4 The fact it came out during KM era of sophisticated expensive realness jj4

One time me and my friend were looking up video game movies on the computers at primary school for some reason. Was a mindfuck when we found out there was a street fighter movie with Kylie in it haha

Luckily we decided not to pursue our research any further... jj4

Omg I have so many Kylie stan moments I keep remembering

My stepdad works for Warner Music here in Canada, him and my mom met some time in like 2003. But I remember going to his office some time in 2004 and he had a whole bunch of new CD's in there (obviously). But there was a copy of Body Language (the version with bonus tracks) and I got so excited. I already had the standard, but he gave me the copy in his office for Xmas 2004 cry6 As well as the Body Language Live DVD cry6

2 hours ago, sillykitty said:

One time me and my friend were looking up video game movies on the computers at primary school for some reason. Was a mindfuck when we found out there was a street fighter movie with Kylie in it haha

Luckily we decided not to pursue our research any further... jj4

I saw it when I was very young jj4 Videogame movies are all horrible, except the first Tomb Raider, and fighting games movies are even more horrible rip2

I hear Dead & Alive and King of Fighters are even worse giveup2

Actually, Mortal Kombat was okay, with pretty fucked-up special effects for its time.

7 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Omg I have so many Kylie stan moments I keep remembering

My stepdad works for Warner Music here in Canada, him and my mom met some time in like 2003. But I remember going to his office some time in 2004 and he had a whole bunch of new CD's in there (obviously). But there was a copy of Body Language (the version with bonus tracks) and I got so excited. I already had the standard, but he gave me the copy in his office for Xmas 2004 cry6 As well as the Body Language Live DVD cry6

suddenly i'm a homewrecker

17 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I just realized Jiggly Willy or whatever, was a Bollywood movie soundtrack song rip2

Chiggy Wiggy is a bop ngl demi1

44 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

every stereotype is true I can confirm jay1

your set yas1 

Thanks legend!