- Black & White : 4,691
- Absolutely Anything & Anything At All : 1,713

- Showgirl: Homecoming Live : 65,920
- Boombox : 24,980
- Aphrodite Les Folies: Live in London : 18,226
- Kiss Me Once: Live at the SSE Hydro : 10,705
- Kylie: The Albums 2000-2010 : 9,676

Love Affair needs an airing kylie4

I think I might have to unstan if she does Kids on her next tour I don’t think I can physically listen to that song again. I think part of the reason why Les Folies is my favourite tour of hers is because it’s the only tour she hasn’t performed Kids on since it’s release. 

28 minutes ago, Beyoncé said:

I think I might have to unstan if she does Kids on her next tour I don’t think I can physically listen to that song again. I think part of the reason why Les Folies is my favourite tour of hers is because it’s the only tour she hasn’t performed Kids on since it’s release. 

She didn't do Kids on the first Showgirl either lol3

I recently got into listening through some of Kylie's back catalog and wow. Body Language is an ALBUM. alex1 Slow is THE sexiest pop song of all time, Kylie is giving Britney a run for her money. kylie6 Her performance of it during the Golden tour, a dream. 

Light Years, Fever, Body Language. Whew, a 1,2,3 punch indeed. kylie3

With the rumours that she will be returning to a disco-influenced sound for the next album, I can't wait for 2020/21. kylie6

2 hours ago, Fletch said:

Really rediscovered my love of Impossible Princess lately bebe1 paved the way for ray of shite bebe1

This reminds me of some rumor I saw recently that Madonna or her team requested an advance copy of IP

Highly doubt that bebe1

2 hours ago, Quill said:

All I want is for Kylie to tour North America again God damn it. bebe1

When pigs fly maybe bebe1

1 hour ago, Juinae said:

I recently got into listening through some of Kylie's back catalog and wow. Body Language is an ALBUM. alex1 Slow is THE sexiest pop song of all time, Kylie is giving Britney a run for her money. kylie6 Her performance of it during the Golden tour, a dream. 

Kylie really said fuck you pop music, this is Body Language when she released her in 2003

Welcome to Kylie stan land kylie6

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

When pigs fly maybe bebe1

There has to be enough of a demand for her to play in major cities like NYC, LA and TO, no? bebe1 

I really wish she would play even a smaller venue in Toronto, I'd drag my hag along with me to see her in a heartbeat. kylie6

6 minutes ago, Juinae said:

There has to be enough of a demand for her to play in major cities like NYC, LA and TO, no? bebe1 

I really wish she would play even a smaller venue in Toronto, I'd drag my hag along with me to see her in a heartbeat. kylie6

There definitely is a demand and I know for sure she has a solid fan base in all those cities you listed

Its all on her really and I guess it doesnt make sense for her to play a handful of cities in NA money wise - Even tho the gays are literally gagging for her

I have actually looked at Torontos venues to see where she could potentially play bebe1 Sony Centre makes the most sense because she could fill that easy but I dont think it is big enough to fit her level of production

When she came here in 2009 she was in the Air Canada Centre - But only sold the lower bowl and floor seats which worked for her