ajp

The Tension Lounge

10 hours ago, kminogues said:

Has anyone ordered the Golden Tour DVD or planning to get the Step Back in Shit 3 disc edition? Was going to get the latter but the extra disc has nothing new besides that mega mix and I don’t feel like shelling out another £20 or so for it. 

I have ordered both through Amazon. I didn’t buy the original 2 Disc version - cause I was waiting for whatever she was coming up for Christmas. I’m glad I waited. rav3

but ya, it really screws fans over that bought the original. kylie3

14 hours ago, ajp said:

I have ordered both through Amazon. I didn’t buy the original 2 Disc version - cause I was waiting for whatever she was coming up for Christmas. I’m glad I waited. rav3

but ya, it really screws fans over that bought the original. kylie3

I was hoping she’d do something special for the re-release. Damn, even Dannii isn’t this lazy with her 400 “greatest hits” packages she’s always releasing. lana13 I really can’t wait for this era to be over. It was handled so poorly and some (most) of the merch just wasn’t up to par. Ready for KM15! 

6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I must say there is no phrase in any human language to describe how much i love golden album oprah7

For kicks, I threw it on while I had a bath...and it really stands the test of time - almost 2 years since Dancing came out oprah2

On 12/12/2019 at 6:07 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I must say there is no phrase in any human language to describe how much i love golden album oprah7

katy2 

On 12/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, ajp said:

For kicks, I threw it on while I had a bath...and it really stands the test of time - almost 2 years since Dancing came out oprah2

facts gaga13

Golden is that bitch. I still listen to it weekly. when will other pop releases with no replay value x jay1 

18 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

facts gaga13

Golden is that bitch. I still listen to it weekly. when will other pop releases with no replay value x jay1 

It’s Christmas and I haven’t played Kylie Pissmas wendy3