ajp

The Tension Lounge

5 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

Am I the only one who thinks that you gotta be emotionally prepared to an extent to listen to The One?ย orangu1

Omg stan one of her best songs yas2ย I feel like I'm flying in a spaceship or smth when listeningย yas1ย 

32 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

but, it always makes me sadย orangu1ย like... i gotta be prepared for being sad for 4 minutes before i press playย orangu1

ikr! orangu1ย it's like really idk deep...

22 hours ago, John Wayne said:

have megarates for kylie ever been done?

except the one that vertigo-go did?

@Lachlanย hosted one which included Impossible Princess, Light Years, Fever, Body Language, X and Aphrodite (they were chosen in a poll beforehand), GODcolate won.

We could do something a little bit different now, like choosing 5 favourite album tracks/b-sides from each album and then throw them all in a rate?

24 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I always wanted to host her worst songs rate moo1

Each person sends their least favourite track from every album, then we compile an Ultimate Shit list whit1

ย 

Omg should we actually do this???

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

I always wanted to host her worst songs rate moo1

Each person sends their least favourite track from every album, then we compile an Ultimate Shit list whit1

ย 

omg yes. I mean, Beautiful basically has this in the bag but it's gonna be so much fun regardless.

I just got home from being downtown at the HMV Superstore and to my surprise they didn't have that much Legend K in stock fall8

I guess this is good and means people are buying her stuff moo1 But they usually always had the PWL reissues in stock. I remember they even had a couple vinyl copies of Kylie Cuntmas in stock jj4 Those were gone too fall8

However, they did have a record THREE copies of Impossible Legend in stock fall8 Stanning her best album I see!

ย 

Oh Also @ajp@Breathless Mahoney The Pure Card has unfortunately been discontinued cry5 I went to pay and couldn't redeem my points and the cashier told me that the Receiving company cut the program just a couple days ago with no warning or notice. The customers haven't even been notified, unless you go to their site which now has a notice that was just put up https://purehmv.com/ca/en/home.html

Sucks big time cause us loyal customers won't get to use our points jj4 Not sure why they would cut it though ... They're liquidating anyway. Why not let us save a few more bucks and just cut the earning points part. Oh well. The guy told me too that the liquidators are basically telling them nothing and just completely taking over. The bastards jj4 This really sucks

My boyfriend bought my 2 Kylie vinyls the other day!! One of them was Locomotion and I was like YAS GIRL!!! cry6

ย 

the other was Exorcise Yourself jj4