Jump to content

Kylie Minogue

Recommended Posts

Aidan. 55,679
32 minutes ago, Liam said:

Can't believe I saw the light. Rhythm of Love is superior to Lets Get To It!

THANK GOD. LGTI is still great tho

32 minutes ago, ajp said:

Really? How many fucks worth?

 

I remember when Target went into Liquidation, I had a $25 gift card. I just went in and bought stuff I didn't even need just to use it up. Luckily, the honoured them till the end...but some Liquidators are fierce, and I'm not talking Sasha. bey1

You could probably put it up for a couple hundred at least tbh!

 

And if I had a Target GC when they went into liquidation I would have just bought as many KMO Copies that 25 dollars would allow moo1

I remember my local target had shit loads of copies of KMO rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam 16,143

I finished Aphrodite scores. Kylie and Kiss Me Once are my only albums left :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Diamond 49,146
45 minutes ago, Liam said:

Can't believe I saw the light. Rhythm of Love is superior to Lets Get To It!

Yes cry6 

43 minutes ago, Liam said:

I also realised LGTI and ROL are both better than Light Years and X ny1 

No awk1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,679

Also I just realized not that KM94 cassette having ANOTHER alternate cover

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have you guys done the +/- game for the studio albums? jj2

if not, we can do it, album by album, starting from KMO jj2

we gotta keep the section active aura1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,825
19 hours ago, Vilppu said:

omg yes. I mean, Beautiful basically has this in the bag but it's gonna be so much fun regardless.

Yeah, but it's gonna be a straight chart of worst song from each album, so we can look forward to others!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vilppu 10,019
16 hours ago, Liam said:

I also realised LGTI and ROL are both better than Light Years and X ny1 

I probably still prefer X to Let's Get to It but yas at this Rhythm of GOD appreciation clap2 

15 hours ago, Liam said:

Kylie and Kiss Me Once are my only albums left :( 

Well, debut is pretty cute, I'll say that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Yeah, but it's gonna be a straight chart of worst song from each album, so we can look forward to others!

Shall we do it? I will help host!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,825
4 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Shall we do it? I will help host!

Just posted a thread! Go suggest some useful things I defo overlooked, before anyone sends votes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm kinda new here even tho I have this account for like 2 years but I just came here to say hey kylie1 Kylie's my fav singer ever, I've been stanning her for more than 10 years now, or something like that, ever since X and it might sound generic af but Can't Get You Out of My Head is still my all time favorite song ever! I saw her live during the Kiss Me Once Tour in Brussels and it was also my first concert! Kylie reposted one of my pic on her instagram aswell :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nanapop99 said:

I'm kinda new here even tho I have this account for like 2 years but I just came here to say hey kylie1 Kylie's my fav singer ever, I've been stanning her for more than 10 years now, or something like that, ever since X and it might sound generic af but Can't Get You Out of My Head is still my all time favorite song ever! I saw her live during the Kiss Me Once Tour in Brussels and it was also my first concert! Kylie reposted one of my pic on her instagram aswell :D

I love reading people's Kylie stories. oprah2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, John Wayne said:

honestly, suck it nu-di-ty haters tina1 it's not that bad wat1

and she delivered a flawless performance on the tour antm1

I love good taste!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,679

We got well over 500 posts yesterday. Possibly around 600 - mainly from the X leak thread cry0

Our numbers will be through the roof this week and month cry2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,679

Oh, god, can the Everyday's Like Christmas Video PLEASE be deleted from existence considering the breakup rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden 1,511
3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Oh, god, can the Everyday's Like Christmas Video PLEASE be deleted from existence considering the breakup rip2

 

I really don't think she's gonna refer to that very much, ever again dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×