Jump to content

Kylie Minogue

Recommended Posts

Aidan. 55,678
Just now, P.O.P said:

Always and forever 

200.gif

And what about it kylie3

Omg hello nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,944
4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg hello nicki5

I also tried to answer you back on KKTRL but my ass has been getting 503d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp 9,653
3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

And what about it kylie3

You used to be an influencer mad8

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,944
Just now, ajp said:

You used to be an influencer mad8

 

in b4 I expose the entire Al Kylieda and FOTP is forced to remove the Kylo section kylie4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,678
2 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

I also tried to answer you back on KKTRL but my ass has been getting 503d

Dont even get me started when I was getting 503d replying to you nicki5 Borderline unusable site tbh nicki5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,944
Just now, Aidan. said:

Dont even get me started when I was getting 503d replying to you nicki5 Borderline unusable site tbh nicki5

FOTP outsold tbh 

It totally destroys my experince. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,678

X is like 10th in my #KylieRank

Indeed it did not hit #1 #2 #3

GFDSGWSFFEWWWWWWWWW_zpstwfussnq.gif?1557

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,944
3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

X is like 10th in my #KylieRank

Indeed it did not hit #1 #2 #3

GFDSGWSFFEWWWWWWWWW_zpstwfussnq.gif?1557

It aged the worst also

This gif needs an update eve1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp 9,653
9 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

in b4 I expose the entire Al Kylieda and FOTP is forced to remove the Kylo section kylie4

We have Timebombs, you know  burn1

watch you back aura1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,944
4 minutes ago, ajp said:

We have Timebombs, you know  burn1

watch you back aura1

Her GH songs

Celebration

Timebomb

New York City

 

Al Kylieda confirmed INSALLAH aura1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am jealous of all these Lego people that got to go to Showgirl Homecoming and I never had the opportunity...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden 1,511
38 minutes ago, Light Years said:

I am jealous of all these Lego people that got to go to Showgirl Homecoming and I never had the opportunity...

oh my GOD this is incredible - reminds me of when i built the KMO stage in minecraft dead2

btw, because i want to procrastinate EXTREMELY - catch me reviewing all of kylie's albums on my twitter soon bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Golden said:

oh my GOD this is incredible - reminds me of when i built the KMO stage in minecraft dead2

btw, because i want to procrastinate EXTREMELY - catch me reviewing all of kylie's albums on my twitter soon bebe1

Oh that's iconic kylie11 Do you still have the map? I'd love to have it if you still do sia1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden 1,511
2 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Oh that's iconic kylie11 Do you still have the map? I'd love to have it if you still do sia1

Its part of an even bigger map - one of the largest city maps I think, it's like 8gb alone - I stumbed upon an arena and started building in it bebe1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Golden said:

Its part of an even bigger map - one of the largest city maps I think, it's like 8gb alone - I stumbed upon an arena and started building in it bebe1

Damn gaga1

That does give me inspiration to recreate another stage in MC though... Maybe Aphrodite? The X one would be funny because it's so simple dead7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp 9,653
8 hours ago, Light Years said:

I am jealous of all these Lego people that got to go to Showgirl Homecoming and I never had the opportunity...

I’m dead dead2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,678

Alrighty homos the latest news is she was in Venice with her dancers

What is she doing kylie4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×