Kylie Minogue

ajp 9,656
1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

If only things had not been so messy then she could be bigger here moo12 And actually come to see us moo12

She could still come and do smaller venues with less production but I’m not sure a promoter would bother to fund it. She needs to sign with LIVE NATION. She could easily sell out the 20 largest cities in the Americas. rav3

Aidan. 55,679
8 minutes ago, ajp said:

She could still come and do smaller venues with less production but I’m not sure a promoter would bother to fund it. She needs to sign with LIVE NATION. She could easily sell out the 20 largest cities in the Americas. rav3

Would pay to see her standing on a box at Yonge and Dundas at this point moo12 Theres a nice tiny stage there moo12

ajp 9,656
Just now, Aidan. said:

Would pay to see her standing on a box at Yonge and Dundas at this point moo12 Theres a nice tiny stage there moo12

The Tiny Stage Tour alex1

I should start posting more often here oop

I am currently bopping to Fever, ugh, so good! Love Affair, Fragile, Head are my top 3. antm1

Aidan. 55,679
2 minutes ago, Nenifir said:

I should start posting more often here oop

I am currently bopping to Fever, ugh, so good! Love Affair, Fragile, Head are my top 3. antm1

Please do kylie6

Aidan. 55,679
25 minutes ago, Nenifir said:

Okay but, I must ask, what is this "Al-Kylieda" thing that is going on here? LOL

It was made up by the stans eve1 Not sure when or by who

I see. dead4 I am listening to the Impossible Princess, Say Hey is sooo goooooooooooood

Golden 1,511
On 5/24/2019 at 8:34 AM, Aidan. said:

This is a custom made bootleg that was sold on EBay last year I believe

Honestly looks pretty legit giveup3

https://www.discogs.com/Kylie-Minogue-Impossible-Princess/release/13243695

that looks incredibly done. i wish vinyl bootlegs were easy to make, i'd be making my own stuff all the time dead2

Aidan. 55,679
9 hours ago, Nenifir said:

I see. dead4 I am listening to the Impossible Princess, Say Hey is sooo goooooooooooood

A masterpiece cry6

3 hours ago, Golden said:

that looks incredibly done. i wish vinyl bootlegs were easy to make, i'd be making my own stuff all the time dead2

Me too dead2 Theres actually a market for good bootleg physicals these days dead2 Theres one seller on EBay who made physicals of all the Golden singles and you would think they were pressed at the factory they are so well done

And they sell too so he must make a fair amount of money

ajp 9,656
2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Well I was banned on Say Hey today

Good Riddance

*logged in* to see the carnage nicki4

How was that even worth a ban? We’ve said worse to each other here nicki4

Aidan. 55,679
27 minutes ago, ajp said:

*logged in* to see the carnage nicki4

How was that even worth a ban? We’ve said worse to each other here nicki4

I have no idea honestly nicki4 That place is beyond a mess

They permabanned me though so I wont be back there nicki5 I am in the Facebook group anyway which is 100x more civilized

The mod on SH is a complete twat. If you say anything even remotely unflattering about Madonna you will get banned with no reason given (ie, he won't own up to his biases), meanwhile Madge trolls are openly and viciously slagging Kylie in every thread. The mod on SH is the major issue there.

Aidan. 55,679
4 hours ago, vagabond said:

The mod on SH is a complete twat. If you say anything even remotely unflattering about Madonna you will get banned with no reason given (ie, he won't own up to his biases), meanwhile Madge trolls are openly and viciously slagging Kylie in every thread. The mod on SH is the major issue there.

I had a feeling this was the case

There was this one member slagging Kylie constantly and members had to beg to get them banned - And when they were they made a dupe and came back immediately and have been doing the same ever since

He policed the Madonna thread there more than I ever saw him police the main Kylie board - All he posted was the occasional stay on topic

Then he decided to target me and tell me to stop when I told someone they had shit taste (as a joke) and I had even originally deleted the comment because say heyers cant take pokes like that

He added it back so he could target me

Honestly why and how did he even become a mod there

The board really has no staff as everyone else who was staff there are now in charge of the say hey Facebook group and dont even touch the board

The place is in a total state of mismanagement

There were decent mods before that idiot, eg, JJSwin (now on Facebook). But yeh, he'll stop anyone saying anything about Madonna (even if it's not offensive, eg, throw away comments about live vocals), but trolls like the fool you mentioned have deliberately and relentlessly bashed Kylie for *years* and keep doing it under his watch with impunity.

Aidan. 55,679
6 minutes ago, vagabond said:

There were decent mods before that idiot, eg, JJSwin (now on Facebook). But yeh, he'll stop anyone saying anything about Madonna (even if it's not offensive, eg, throw away comments about live vocals), but trolls like the fool you mentioned have deliberately and relentlessly bashed Kylie for *years* and keep doing it under his watch with impunity.

I never explicitly mentioned but this did all begin because I decided to voice the concern about how a Kylie troll is allowed to spread bullshit all over the board yet Madonnas thread was the priority

He didnt like that and called ME the troll

Honestly unbelievable that they basically have a wolf in sheeps clothing controling Kylies board

I have thought about beginning a new Kylie Forum but I dont have the money sadly