Jump to content

Kylie Minogue

Recommended Posts

Domy 613

i can’t believe this but jj3

 

the line in 100 degrees is not “oh what a cocktail time” as stated everywhere 

 

it’s “mulled wine or cocktail time” and not a single page has it right dead2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp 9,653
6 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I must say there is no phrase in any human language to describe how much i love golden album oprah7

For kicks, I threw it on while I had a bath...and it really stands the test of time - almost 2 years since Dancing came out oprah2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2019 at 6:07 AM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I must say there is no phrase in any human language to describe how much i love golden album oprah7

katy2 

On 12/12/2019 at 12:38 PM, ajp said:

For kicks, I threw it on while I had a bath...and it really stands the test of time - almost 2 years since Dancing came out oprah2

 

facts gaga13

 

Golden is that bitch. I still listen to it weekly. when will other pop releases with no replay value x jay1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp 9,653
18 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

facts gaga13

 

Golden is that bitch. I still listen to it weekly. when will other pop releases with no replay value x jay1 

It’s Christmas and I haven’t played Kylie Pissmas wendy3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ajp said:

It’s Christmas and I haven’t played Kylie Pissmas wendy3

ny1

me neither sia1 

I'm gonna watch the RAH show on christmas day but that's it for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fletch 1,121
11 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

tumblr_n1p8segxuO1qggfapo4_r2_250.gifv

I can literally hear the crowd going crazy in this gif whit2 

The power...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ariana 3,945
24 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

tumblr_n1p8segxuO1qggfapo4_r2_250.gifv

I can literally hear the crowd going crazy in this gif whit2 

Thanos found rotting ari5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun. 32,000

Aphrodite hitting different today omg we love a timeless album whit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hyun. 32,000
1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

My impact whit2

perhaps whit2 the production on Closer really is other-worldly whit2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×