ajp

The Tension Lounge

18 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm recently divorced and my husband Lube Stopheart is dead. All I want is sex.

LS said Giving you Up was a generous 1 and the worst Kyliesingle, can somebody help me find a new man, of a better quality?

tenor.gif

I'm right here. Let's elope jay1

Just now, Aidan. said:

Off topic but I am so completely done today. I'm about to head to a party and I would rather be shot out of a canon into an unsold pile of Kiss Me Once copies.

Everyone is fucking dumb.

I had a 3D cinema exprience today when I was talking to LSH and another friend in two tabs at the same time, and all 3 of us managed to end up saying we were tired, feeling sixty, not being young anymore, and when will life go away tomato1

I swear to god, our generation managed to run itself into the ground already. I feel like I lived for 50 years working in a coal mine. I don't know what is it, some kind of epidemic, something in food / quality of food. But we're all done as fuck and it's not normal to want to lay down and die at 25 rip2

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I had a 3D cinema exprience today when I was talking to LSH and another friend in two tabs at the same time, and all 3 of us managed to end up saying we were tired, feeling sixty, not being young anymore, and when will life go away tomato1

I swear to god, our generation managed to run itself into the ground already. I feel like I lived for 50 years working in a coal mine. I don't know what is it, some kind of epidemic, something in food / quality of food. But we're all done as fuck and it's not normal to want to lay down and die at 25 rip2

Literally me right now.

Today someone told me a sign I made needed changes. And I was like "there goes another 5 years off my life" rip1

Busy all day, but accomplished nothing it feels

I'm going to be late for this party, but I'm so tired. I'm basically going to keep up appearances, and because it's my BFF jay1 I plan to be home by 12:05AM tho, in bed, rotting playing Zelda jay1

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Literally me right now.

Today someone told me a sign I made needed changes. And I was like "there goes another 5 years off my life" rip1

Busy all day, but accomplished nothing it feels

I'm going to be late for this party, but I'm so tired. I'm basically going to keep up appearances, and because it's my BFF jay1 I plan to be home by 12:05AM tho, in bed, rotting playing Zelda jay1

I knooow. We don't even HAVE a hard life. Maybe emotionally distressing, but not THAT distressing. I dunno what it is. LSH washed some dishes and said he's done with living altogether, so see? rip2

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

I knooow. We don't even HAVE a hard life. Maybe emotionally distressing, but not THAT distressing. I dunno what it is. LSH washed some dishes and said he's done with living altogether, so see? rip2

Fuck it's a miracle I get up and GO to work everyday. At the end of the day I'm legit like HOW did I do THAT AGAIN jj4

Just now, Aidan. said:

Fuck it's a miracle I get up and GO to work everyday. At the end of the day I'm legit like HOW did I do THAT AGAIN jj4

Then you're finally free and have nightmares about having to go to work giveup2

Those waking nightmares when you wake up and think you're late someplace and how you hate today already, then you're like "Holy shit, it's July the 13th, and I'm on holiday" giveup1

Then you're finally free and have nightmares about having to go to work giveup2

Those waking nightmares when you wake up and think you're late someplace and how you hate today already, then you're like "Holy shit, it's July the 13th, and I'm on holiday" giveup1

I didn't even get around to finishing everything I would have liked to today at work. So I have to do it Monday giveup2

Sometimes I will legit dream of work, wake up and realize I'm at home in bed, it's 3am and I need to STOP giveup2

This morning I was half asleep still, and dreaming I was super late for work. It felt so real and I wake up, and it's 7:20, with plenty of time left giveup2

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I didn't even get around to finishing everything I would have liked to today at work. So I have to do it Monday giveup2

Sometimes I will legit dream of work, wake up and realize I'm at home in bed, it's 3am and I need to STOP giveup2

This morning I was half asleep still, and dreaming I was super late for work. It felt so real and I wake up, and it's 7:20, with plenty of time left giveup2

Why is life like a nightmare hallucination, who comes up with those things giveup1

Why is life like a nightmare hallucination, who comes up with those things giveup1

This whole week I had things I wanted to do at work, but I get so busy there's no way I can do them. I'll do it in like 3 more weeks jj4

One time I finished this Job I fucking HATED and even after, I'd still have vivid dreams of having to GO and be miserable. I was like WHY THE FUCK jj4

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

This whole week I had things I wanted to do at work, but I get so busy there's no way I can do them. I'll do it in like 3 more weeks jj4

One time I finished this Job I fucking HATED and even after, I'd still have vivid dreams of having to GO and be miserable. I was like WHY THE FUCK jj4

Is there a chance to get a week break and rot at home for a bit, take some multivitamins and rest?

20 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This monster from Labyrinth is literally tomato1

tumblr_nydtxmYJvI1uw5f1vo7_400.gif

Let me use it now and forever.

I'm emotionally exhausted today, shocking

tumblr_nydtxmYJvI1uw5f1vo7_400.gif

Just waited for 10 years for food to arrive. Years have gone off my life, emotional tolerance is shot