ajp

The Tension Lounge

9 hours ago, Nenifir said:

I see. dead4 I am listening to the Impossible Princess, Say Hey is sooo goooooooooooood

A masterpiece cry6

3 hours ago, Golden said:

that looks incredibly done. i wish vinyl bootlegs were easy to make, i'd be making my own stuff all the time dead2

Me too dead2 Theres actually a market for good bootleg physicals these days dead2 Theres one seller on EBay who made physicals of all the Golden singles and you would think they were pressed at the factory they are so well done

And they sell too so he must make a fair amount of money

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Well I was banned on Say Hey today

Good Riddance

*logged in* to see the carnage nicki4

How was that even worth a ban? We’ve said worse to each other here nicki4

27 minutes ago, ajp said:

*logged in* to see the carnage nicki4

How was that even worth a ban? We’ve said worse to each other here nicki4

I have no idea honestly nicki4 That place is beyond a mess

They permabanned me though so I wont be back there nicki5 I am in the Facebook group anyway which is 100x more civilized

The mod on SH is a complete twat. If you say anything even remotely unflattering about Madonna you will get banned with no reason given (ie, he won't own up to his biases), meanwhile Madge trolls are openly and viciously slagging Kylie in every thread. The mod on SH is the major issue there.

4 hours ago, vagabond said:

The mod on SH is a complete twat. If you say anything even remotely unflattering about Madonna you will get banned with no reason given (ie, he won't own up to his biases), meanwhile Madge trolls are openly and viciously slagging Kylie in every thread. The mod on SH is the major issue there.

I had a feeling this was the case

There was this one member slagging Kylie constantly and members had to beg to get them banned - And when they were they made a dupe and came back immediately and have been doing the same ever since

He policed the Madonna thread there more than I ever saw him police the main Kylie board - All he posted was the occasional stay on topic

Then he decided to target me and tell me to stop when I told someone they had shit taste (as a joke) and I had even originally deleted the comment because say heyers cant take pokes like that

He added it back so he could target me

Honestly why and how did he even become a mod there

The board really has no staff as everyone else who was staff there are now in charge of the say hey Facebook group and dont even touch the board

The place is in a total state of mismanagement

There were decent mods before that idiot, eg, JJSwin (now on Facebook). But yeh, he'll stop anyone saying anything about Madonna (even if it's not offensive, eg, throw away comments about live vocals), but trolls like the fool you mentioned have deliberately and relentlessly bashed Kylie for *years* and keep doing it under his watch with impunity.

6 minutes ago, vagabond said:

There were decent mods before that idiot, eg, JJSwin (now on Facebook). But yeh, he'll stop anyone saying anything about Madonna (even if it's not offensive, eg, throw away comments about live vocals), but trolls like the fool you mentioned have deliberately and relentlessly bashed Kylie for *years* and keep doing it under his watch with impunity.

I never explicitly mentioned but this did all begin because I decided to voice the concern about how a Kylie troll is allowed to spread bullshit all over the board yet Madonnas thread was the priority

He didnt like that and called ME the troll

Honestly unbelievable that they basically have a wolf in sheeps clothing controling Kylies board

I have thought about beginning a new Kylie Forum but I dont have the money sadly

5 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I have no idea honestly nicki4 That place is beyond a mess

They permabanned me though so I wont be back there nicki5 I am in the Facebook group anyway which is 100x more civilized

To be honest, I really don’t miss it after cutting ties with them in 2012 - Way too many trolls there. I would say that I became less of a Kylie fan because of it, which I’m sure was not the intention of the forum. nicki4

4 minutes ago, ajp said:

To be honest, I really don’t miss it after cutting ties with them in 2012 - Way too many trolls there. I would say that I became less of a Kylie fan because of it, which I’m sure was not the intention of the forum. nicki4

Its honestly painful there

I really hope Kylie doesnt read it because so many people plain disrespectful

I regret ever signing up nicki5 The amount of times I got my head bitten off for things we would have an actual discussion about here nicki5 Too Much (Mp3)

1 minute ago, ajp said:

@Aidan. getting thrown out of SH nat1

Tea tbh

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Its honestly painful there

I really hope Kylie doesnt read it because so many people plain disrespectful

I regret ever signing up nicki5 The amount of times I got my head bitten off for things we would have an actual discussion about here nicki5 Too Much (Mp3)

At the beginning when Neil moved it from Kylie.co.uk it was great. There were a lot of really great members but overtime they all were forced out. It is sad what it has become.

sure, FOTP is different, but the general feel here is people with other interests beyond one artist. I also think we can voice an opinion against our fav without any backlash. 

SH needs a BG section for those who need to vent but it will never happen. nicki5

10 minutes ago, ajp said:

At the beginning when Neil moved it from Kylie.co.uk it was great. There were a lot of really great members but overtime they all were forced out. It is sad what it has become.

sure, FOTP is different, but the general feel here is people with other interests beyond one artist. I also think we can voice an opinion against our fav without any backlash. 

SH needs a BG section for those who need to vent but it will never happen. nicki5

I actually recently mentioned the idea of a Kylie BG there nicki5 But theres clearly no one there whos actually invested in the site and developing it beyond where its at now

It would need a complete overhaul

The people who have been forced out are the good ones clearly (Not including any trolls that did actually get banned)

I would love a new forum and I sometimes help out on a Kylie Facebook page that was created by the producer of the podcasts I have took part in

We actually discussed the possibility of a new forum in passing yesterday but it all costs money that we dont have nicki5

10 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I actually recently mentioned the idea of a Kylie BG there nicki5 But theres clearly no one there whos actually invested in the site and developing it beyond where its at now

It would need a complete overhaul

The people who have been forced out are the good ones clearly (Not including any trolls that did actually get banned)

I would love a new forum and I sometimes help out on a Kylie Facebook page that was created by the producer of the podcasts I have took part in

We actually discussed the possibility of a new forum in passing yesterday but it all costs money that we dont have nicki5

Approach Kylie for the money kylie4

6 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Well they booted me out of the SH Facebook group as well nicki5 They must have found me through my email address

We still like you hug1

10 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Well they booted me out of the SH Facebook group as well nicki5 They must have found me through my email address

Are you serious? Just because of SH, and nothing you said on FB? Wow, that is unbelievable, I guess it means that same prick has sway on FB too, which is very sad.

Is the FB group any good? I can't stand that site so don't really want to check it out.

20 minutes ago, vagabond said:

Are you serious? Just because of SH, and nothing you said on FB? Wow, that is unbelievable, I guess it means that same prick has sway on FB too, which is very sad.

Is the FB group any good? I can't stand that site so don't really want to check it out.

They're okay, but when people reposted my fanmade art from twitter, people didn't hold back in making absolutely disgusting and over-the-top comments dead2