ajp

The Tension Lounge

1 hour ago, vagabond said:

Are you serious? Just because of SH, and nothing you said on FB? Wow, that is unbelievable, I guess it means that same prick has sway on FB too, which is very sad.

Is the FB group any good? I can't stand that site so don't really want to check it out.

That twat mod must mod the FB group as well

They must be able to see the email attached to peoples SH accounts - And as my email had my real name in it they probably looked me up in the FB group that way

I thought the FB group was much better compared to the board but clearly they are not completely immune to the BS that happens on the board

On 5/27/2019 at 1:12 AM, vagabond said:

The mod on SH is a complete twat. If you say anything even remotely unflattering about Madonna you will get banned with no reason given (ie, he won't own up to his biases), meanwhile Madge trolls are openly and viciously slagging Kylie in every thread. The mod on SH is the major issue there.

OMG let me join that forum! sia2

7 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

You only have to say I dont like Medell- and that ban hammer would come down harder than you can imagine sia2

He must be a MNation member. I know they have a strong Kylie fanbase there along with some even bigger haters. sia2 

OMG, you would love it! The noxious tool that Aidan mentioned (now on her 27th profile) proclaims Madge to be the worlds greatest artist, breaker of chains, mother of music, ruler of the seven (what was it again?), and all other artists to be worthless copy cats (despite copious, embarrassing evidence to the contrary) in EVERY SECOND POST. It's nirvana for Madge fans, especially if you are at all insecure about her status (like they are). 

My stepdads friend came around earlier and dropped off a signed Kylie magazine kylie11 Its from the very beginning in 1987 when Locomotion was a hit in Australia

He worked on the label she was signed to in the 80s in North America and kept it all these years - She signed it in 1988 or 89

Its signed as Thanks for your support - Kylie Minogue kylie6

Year is made kylie6

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

My stepdads friend came around earlier and dropped off a signed Kylie magazine kylie11 Its from the very beginning in 1987 when Locomotion was a hit in Australia

He worked on the label she was signed to in the 80s in North America and kept it all these years - She signed it in 1988 or 89

Its signed as Thanks for your support - Kylie Minogue kylie6

Year is made kylie6

If Say Hey hadn't already jumped your ass they would be now eve1

Visited a British Music History museum today

Kylie was ofc featured and there was also a section where you could learn The Locomotion dance and a video of Kylie performing it plays

I love being in a country that has taste tho I did hear Wow in a commercial also - No ones perfect kylie3 At my cousins she shows me her CDs and there was KMO kylie9

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Visited a British Music History museum today

Kylie was ofc featured and there was also a section where you could learn The Locomotion dance and a video of Kylie performing it plays

I love being in a country that has taste tho I did hear Wow in a commercial also - No ones perfect kylie3 At my cousins she shows me her CDs and there was KMO kylie9

Disownha trash1

Just now, Aidan. said:

It was the only Kylie one I saw but they were all in a massive pile so I assume theres more kylie4

Have her take you to charity shops to look for lost promo copies of IP. kylie4