ajp

The Disco Lounge

Idea: she needs to do a horror movie, with ultra-subtle, fans-only reference to her work, so it would still be a serious and scary picture, but with an added kii once or twice, to get tension off moo1

Kylie hiding under a desk, the killer/monster/ghost is coming. A sudden phone call plays "Get outta my way" moo4

13 hours ago, Frozen said:

I've only listened to Kylie Minogue and impossible princess, are the other worth listening to ?

By Kylie Minogue I assume you mean KM94 and not her debut simply titled 'Kylie'. But my holy trinity of Kylie albums are: 

Impossible Goddess (ha best btw!)

Bible Language 

KM94/Fever 

aretha1

18 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm recently divorced and my husband Lube Stopheart is dead. All I want is sex.

LS said Giving you Up was a generous 1 and the worst Kyliesingle, can somebody help me find a new man, of a better quality?

tenor.gif

I'm right here. Let's elope jay1

Just now, Aidan. said:

Off topic but I am so completely done today. I'm about to head to a party and I would rather be shot out of a canon into an unsold pile of Kiss Me Once copies.

Everyone is fucking dumb.

I had a 3D cinema exprience today when I was talking to LSH and another friend in two tabs at the same time, and all 3 of us managed to end up saying we were tired, feeling sixty, not being young anymore, and when will life go away tomato1

I swear to god, our generation managed to run itself into the ground already. I feel like I lived for 50 years working in a coal mine. I don't know what is it, some kind of epidemic, something in food / quality of food. But we're all done as fuck and it's not normal to want to lay down and die at 25 rip2

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I had a 3D cinema exprience today when I was talking to LSH and another friend in two tabs at the same time, and all 3 of us managed to end up saying we were tired, feeling sixty, not being young anymore, and when will life go away tomato1

I swear to god, our generation managed to run itself into the ground already. I feel like I lived for 50 years working in a coal mine. I don't know what is it, some kind of epidemic, something in food / quality of food. But we're all done as fuck and it's not normal to want to lay down and die at 25 rip2

Literally me right now.

Today someone told me a sign I made needed changes. And I was like "there goes another 5 years off my life" rip1

Busy all day, but accomplished nothing it feels

I'm going to be late for this party, but I'm so tired. I'm basically going to keep up appearances, and because it's my BFF jay1 I plan to be home by 12:05AM tho, in bed, rotting playing Zelda jay1