Jump to content
ajp

The Disco Lounge

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, All The Lovers said:

Has Kylie ever promoted this Cover Collection?

a2774028116_10.jpg

Some covers were pretty basic but there are also stand out tracks. 

LISTEN HERE: (The best one for me is In My Arms cover by Aderyn)

  Hide contents

X

 

Interesting. YDNY wasn’t bad xtina10

I doubt she will even comment. Bandcamp is simply that. Artists doing covers to get noticed. I remember when a group of basement recording artists did EMO-TION back in 2018. nicki5
a2835557561_10.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ajp said:

Interesting. YDNY wasn’t bad xtina10

I doubt she will even comment. Bandcamp is simply that. Artists doing covers to get noticed. I remember when a group of basement recording artists did EMO-TION back in 2018. nicki5
a2835557561_10.jpg

But that's a paid site right? Go get them coins, I guess.

I wonder how much the original artists get...if the do get anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ajp said:

Dragging stuff up that happened 30 years ago when they were all in their 20’s is sad….considering Robbie has had a lot, actually loads of women over the years and for him to single out 2 “celebrities” that are now bigger than him just to promote his XXV album…pls. trash1

 

No wonder Kylie did not perform with him during AFL. Maybe she caught wind of what he said.

I wonder if Kylie and Nicole were disappointed when they "dated" him. He seems like a druggy douche bag. kylie3

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

No wonder Kylie did not perform with him during AFL. Maybe she caught wind of what he said.

I wonder if Kylie and Nicole were disappointed when they "dated" him. He seems like a druggy douche bag. kylie3

He was in his “party” years and I’m not sure if he really got out of it. But, now that he has an album to promote (a greatest hits in fact) why talk about a decade he hardly remembers um2

Kylie was very vulnerable back before Light Years. She had no record label and Parlophone gave her a chance thanks to Pet Shop Boys. I think working with Robbie in the studio was magic for her and she got carried away. He was cute back then, but he’s aged horribly. She’s obviously moved on, Robbie should too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

But that's a paid site right? Go get them coins, I guess.

I wonder how much the original artists get...if the do get anything.

It’s for donation. You get the album for a £5 donation. gaga12

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 14.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Aidan.

    2938

  • Vertigo-go

    2072

  • plutoniano

    1468

  • P.O.P

    979

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kylie Minogue 94 re-issue came yesterday, now I have all her albums in at least one format  Full collection pic!

SECTION NUMBERS FOR 03/20 TO 03/27 Total Posts On 03/20 - 20 844 Total Posts Today (03/27) - 21 414 Posts Gained This Week - 570 Number Of Posts That Were Lounge Posts - 121 (21.22

SECTION NUMBERS FOR 04/10 TO 04/17 Total Posts On 04/10 - 22 670 Total Posts Today (04/17) - 26 728 Posts Gained This Week - 4058 Number Of Posts That Were Lounge Posts - 235 (5.7


  • Browsing now   1 member

×