ajp

The Disco Lounge

1 hour ago, All The Lovers said:

Has Kylie ever promoted this Cover Collection?

a2774028116_10.jpg

Some covers were pretty basic but there are also stand out tracks. 

LISTEN HERE: (The best one for me is In My Arms cover by Aderyn)

Hide contents

X

Interesting. YDNY wasn’t bad xtina10

I doubt she will even comment. Bandcamp is simply that. Artists doing covers to get noticed. I remember when a group of basement recording artists did EMO-TION back in 2018. nicki5
a2835557561_10.jpg

6 hours ago, ajp said:

Interesting. YDNY wasn’t bad xtina10

I doubt she will even comment. Bandcamp is simply that. Artists doing covers to get noticed. I remember when a group of basement recording artists did EMO-TION back in 2018. nicki5
a2835557561_10.jpg

But that's a paid site right? Go get them coins, I guess.

I wonder how much the original artists get...if the do get anything.

6 hours ago, ajp said:

Dragging stuff up that happened 30 years ago when they were all in their 20’s is sad….considering Robbie has had a lot, actually loads of women over the years and for him to single out 2 “celebrities” that are now bigger than him just to promote his XXV album…pls. trash1

No wonder Kylie did not perform with him during AFL. Maybe she caught wind of what he said.

I wonder if Kylie and Nicole were disappointed when they "dated" him. He seems like a druggy douche bag. kylie3

2 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

No wonder Kylie did not perform with him during AFL. Maybe she caught wind of what he said.

I wonder if Kylie and Nicole were disappointed when they "dated" him. He seems like a druggy douche bag. kylie3

He was in his “party” years and I’m not sure if he really got out of it. But, now that he has an album to promote (a greatest hits in fact) why talk about a decade he hardly remembers um2

Kylie was very vulnerable back before Light Years. She had no record label and Parlophone gave her a chance thanks to Pet Shop Boys. I think working with Robbie in the studio was magic for her and she got carried away. He was cute back then, but he’s aged horribly. She’s obviously moved on, Robbie should too. 

2 hours ago, All The Lovers said:

But that's a paid site right? Go get them coins, I guess.

I wonder how much the original artists get...if the do get anything.

It’s for donation. You get the album for a £5 donation. gaga12