ajp

The Tension Lounge

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Resultado de imagen para kylo fever kylie

lmfao1

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

anyways my rat boss changed the radio station they always have on at work because they didnt play enough oldies trash1 all that work I put into spreading the Kylord's word went to shit rih9 

It's Never Too Late.mp3 rih9

Just now, Aidan. said:

lmfao1

It's Never Too Late.mp3 rih9

let me message this new radio station jay1

"Hello I've noticed you guys play lots of oldies here's a list of quintessential 80s hits you might wanna add to your heavy rotation playlist:

• I Should Be So Lucky
  • Got to Be Certain
  • The Loco-Motion
  • Je ne sais pas pourquoi
  • Especially for You
  • It's No Secret
  • Turn It into Love
  • Hand on Your Heart
  • Wouldn't Change a Thing
  • Never Too Late
  • Tears on My Pillow

anyways your station is the best I've heard,

love LSH"

jay1

will it work?

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

let me message this new radio station jay1

"Hello I've noticed you guys play lots of oldies here's a list of quintessential 80s hits you might wanna add to your heavy rotation playlist:

• I Should Be So Lucky
  • Got to Be Certain
  • The Loco-Motion
  • Je ne sais pas pourquoi
  • Especially for You
  • It's No Secret
  • Turn It into Love
  • Hand on Your Heart
  • Wouldn't Change a Thing
  • Never Too Late
  • Tears on My Pillow

anyways your station is the best I've heard,

love LSH"

jay1

will it work?

I think it will jay1

Kill them with kindness jay1

what the fuck is this um2

"Boys & Girls" is a song by American rapper will.i.am featuring American singer Pia Mia. It was released on April 8, 2016, by Interscope Records as the lead single from his upcoming fifth studio album Songs About Partying. The song samples "Break This Heartbreak" by Kylie Minogue and Fernando Garibay.

I dont hear it wat3

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I think it will jay1

Kill them with kindness jay1

Worked last time even if I didnt suggest songs and had them do the work jay1 Only downside is they repayed me by playing Kids chi1

whaere has vertimúm been tho? she hasnt rot here with us in what feels like days wat3 did xtuna finally came out of hiding or sth?

Songs About Partying

wendy4

Why does this sound like a budget compilation from Bulgaria or Uruguay or some such forgotten country, where they put the cheapest to license tracks on it like Pitbull and shit rip2

Now! That's What I Call Filler Tracks from the 2000s ny1

Just now, Vertigo-go said:

wendy4

Why does this sound like a budget compilation from Bulgaria or Uruguay or some such forgotten country, where they put the cheapest to license tracks on it like Pitbull and shit rip2

Now! That's What I Call Filler Tracks from the 2000s ny1

omg I summoned thee whit1 

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

whaere has vertimúm been tho? she hasnt rot here with us in what feels like days wat3 did xtuna finally came out of hiding or sth?

I never saw anything relevant to my interests here (Aidan complaining he don't have time to masturbate, your Kylie radio misery jay1 ) so I couldn't possibly join in on the discussion, but that dumb Willa Ford article revitalized me, I'm still PISSING giveup2

4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

"Boys & Girls" is a song by American rapper will.i.am featuring American singer Pia Mia. It was released on April 8, 2016, by Interscope Records as the lead single from his upcoming fifth studio album Songs About Partying. The song samples "Break This Heartbreak" by Kylie Minogue and Fernando Garibay.

I dont hear it wat3

http://www.whosampled.com/sample/423769/will.i.am-Pia-Mia-Boys-%26-Girls-Kylie-Minogue-Fernando-Garibay-Break-This-Heartbreak/jay1

4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I dont hear it wat3

Listen again creep1

I never saw anything relevant to my interests here (Aidan complaining he don't have time to masturbate, your Kylie radio misery jay1 ) so I couldn't possibly join in on the discussion, but that dumb Willa Ford article revitalized me, I'm still PISSING giveup2

oh wow cant believe our daily struggles arent interesting to you rih9

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Fuck I feel dragged giveup2

2 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Listen again creep1

what a supid sample. Too bad the song flopped or else Legend could add hit songs songwritter for third parties to her resume jay1 

5 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

oh wow cant believe our daily struggles arent interesting to you rih9

This is my recent everyday struggle that's just been posted now, I feel attacked (switch anime for everything else though)

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Fuck I feel dragged giveup2

Did you misspell my address or the zip code, CD never arrived rip2

This is my recent everyday struggle that's just been posted now, I feel attacked (switch anime for everything else though)

Did you misspell my address or the zip code, CD never arrived rip2

omg Aidan scamming again jay1