ajp

The Tension Lounge

18 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I finally compiled all of Kylie's b-sides into one album so my iTunes was less messy. Here's the cover I made. wendy3 

cJgTJ8J.jpg

Omg I loveeeee this shoot. It looks great cry7

I gutted my old laptop to Finally move all my music over, and I realized that it was a legit mess. I spent like 5 hours yesterday organizing it all and I'm still not done rip2 Actually almost all of that 5 hours was JUST Kylie rip2

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg I loveeeee this shoot. It looks great cry7

I gutted my old laptop to Finally move all my music over, and I realized that it was a legit mess. I spent like 5 hours yesterday organizing it all and I'm still not done rip2 Actually almost all of that 5 hours was JUST Kylie rip2

Yeah Kylie has so much music and so many extras that it's hard to organise. After tidying everything up last night, my Kylie discography looks gorgeous! jj2 

10 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

Yeah Kylie has so much music and so many extras that it's hard to organise. After tidying everything up last night, my Kylie discography looks gorgeous! jj2 

Can't wait to have mine all organized cry7

Ok am confused over her releases pre-Fever here in Canada and the US.

Kylie and EY were both released here with single releases for ISBSL, Locomotion, JNSPP, INS, HOYH and WCAT in various regions. TOMP charted in Canada despite not actually being released here

US:

There were definitely no albums released between ROL and LY in the US until Fever came out. There's a US Mix of BTDYK but no release.  Apparently there were plans for a KM94 US release with If I Was Your Lover as the US lead, which completely fell through. Too Far was also apparently used (or going to be used) as US promo for IP, but again fell through and no release.

Re: Too Far:

However, Deconstruction halted further promotion of the single because BMG released it in the US without discussion.

Mess

Light Years had no release, however, Butterfly was a fairly popular club single in the US - which is probably why it made its way on to US editions of Fever.

Her singles were somewhat popular in clubs despite not seeing any official release. Gay bars have always loved her.

Canada:

Ok ROL and LGTI were for sure never released here. However, KM94 had a Canadian Edition on both CD and tape with the French CIM (as discussed a lot in this sektion). No singles released here though.

Impossible Princess and LY no release.

So there were SOME attempts pre-Fever but all failed basically.

13 hours ago, Lachlan said:

I finally compiled all of Kylie's b-sides into one album so my iTunes was less messy. Here's the cover I made. wendy3 

cJgTJ8J.jpg

screenshot the tracklist bb

6 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Ok am confused over her releases pre-Fever here in Canada and the US.

Kylie and EY were both released here with single releases for ISBSL, Locomotion, JNSPP, INS, HOYH and WCAT in various regions. TOMP charted in Canada despite not actually being released here

US:

There were definitely no albums released between ROL and LY in the US until Fever came out. There's a US Mix of BTDYK but no release.  Apparently there were plans for a KM94 US release with If I Was Your Lover as the US lead, which completely fell through. Too Far was also apparently used (or going to be used) as US promo for IP, but again fell through and no release.

Re: Too Far:

Mess

Light Years had no release, however, Butterfly was a fairly popular club single in the US - which is probably why it made its way on to US editions of Fever.

Her singles were somewhat popular in clubs despite not seeing any official release. Gay bars have always loved her.

Canada:

Ok ROL and LGTI were for sure never released here. However, KM94 had a Canadian Edition on both CD and tape with the French CIM (as discussed a lot in this sektion). No singles released here though.

Impossible Princess and LY no release.

So there were SOME attempts pre-Fever but all failed basically.

always wondered why songs like CIM/DIA never charted in the US!!!

18 hours ago, Solly said:

Thank fuck that never happened jj4

17 hours ago, Liam said:

always wondered why songs like CIM/DIA never charted in the US!!!

US is talent deaf

29 minutes ago, delete it fat said:

hi, just wanna say that I love Fever and Kiss Me Once xtina3 which album should I listen next?

Aphrodite kylie2

5 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Just realized where the FUCK is @ajp too jj4

@Lord Stoneheart is gone, @P.O.P is gone, @Vertigo-go is gone, @ajp is gone

But @Aidan., @Lachlan, @Liam and @trashmagic are still standing.mp3

kylie2

True Kylie Kunts never give up kylie2 Al-Kylieda, ride or die!