ajp

The Tension Lounge

15 hours ago, ajp said:

oprah10

That should have been the Golden cover artwork oprah13

There's nothing 'Golden' about it visually though. It needs to be a cover art of some sort though. Maybe a single? bey1

I feel like this might be for a tour projection!

6 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i just bought myself KylieFever2002 limited edition dvd and person selling it on auction portal gave me as free gift Impossible Princess 3D Holo Cover version which i just bought day before and not that cheap rip3 help now i will have two rip3

4710ff28039a6fd3d9fb8231efbf92c1--live-c

Lovely, now you have an heir and a spare. rav3

55 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i just bought myself KylieFever2002 limited edition dvd and person selling it on auction portal gave me as free gift Impossible Princess 3D Holo Cover version which i just bought day before and not that cheap rip3 help now i will have two rip3

Kylie is the gift that keeps on giving cry7

2 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

i wish i had money chi1

any chance you will be scanning the tourbook? cheryl1

On 11.02.2018 at 3:26 PM, Unapologetic Bitch said:

I just bought myself X Tour with that shiny cover and IP with holo alternate cover cry7

latest?cb=20170807134127

omg my first copy of that album version just came and that 3D cover looks magnificent, I mean IP was released in 1998 and Xtine bionic in 2009 and IP 3D looks so much better ny11 it looks like alive Kylie was trapped inside ny11 at first i was gonna sell other copy but now im gonna frame the other one and hang it on my wall cry7

4 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

omg my first copy of that album version just came and that 3D cover looks magnificent, I mean IP was released in 1998 and Xtine bionic in 2009 and IP 3D looks so much better ny11 it looks like alive Kylie was trapped inside ny11 at first i was gonna sell other copy but now im gonna frame the other one and hang it on my wall cry7

It really is great giveup1 They did such good work giveup2

lemme just show of my recent Kylie trophies mad10

- X Tour, KMO Tour, WD/Homecoming and limited edition of KylieFever2002 DVD cry7

- Two versions of Impossible Princess with 3D holo covers, one international as IP other european as "Kylie Minogue" ny5

- australian version of Fever with 2CD and additional sleeve with alternate cover cry6

- and as i was buying some of the stuff on online actions i got additionally cos they were bundled: KMO french edition, GH, KM 1994, TARS standard edition, Aphrodyke standard european edition, and additional copies of X, BL and LY fall6

XUGcbns.jpg