ajp

The Tension Lounge

56 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I like it, but I do not love it.

Yeah, I like him too, but I do not love him. He's daddy, but not too hot.

Oh, you mean the audio? bey9 Yeah, I like the tracks, but I do not love either of them. bey2 Perhaps I need vocals. bey3

I swear girlie better change that album name lol3

19 hours ago, Ruthless Love said:

I like it, but I do not love it.

I feel ya. I think it does sound a bit different from her usual/old disco-y stuff, thankfully. But it's hard to get too hyped from a few instagram clips. 

May not even be her, tho idk who else he could be referring to. 

The Voice set for a MAJOR shake-up as 'Kylie Minogue and Keith Urban will replace Kelly Rowland and Boy George for an all-Aussie panel next year'

By JABEEN WAHEED FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 21:29 EDT, 12 July 2020 | UPDATED: 02:03 EDT, 13 July 2020. 

The Voice Australia is reportedly set for an 'all-Aussie' panel next year to help clamber its way back to the top of the ratings chart. 

American singer Kelly Rowland and British icon Boy George are said to be on the chopping block, with New Idea reporting that Nine have their sights set on Australian mega-stars Kylie Minogue and Keith Urban.  

kylie5

On 7/16/2020 at 2:52 PM, ajp said:

The Voice set for a MAJOR shake-up as 'Kylie Minogue and Keith Urban will replace Kelly Rowland and Boy George for an all-Aussie panel next year'

By JABEEN WAHEED FOR DAILY MAIL AUSTRALIA

PUBLISHED: 21:29 EDT, 12 July 2020 | UPDATED: 02:03 EDT, 13 July 2020. 

The Voice Australia is reportedly set for an 'all-Aussie' panel next year to help clamber its way back to the top of the ratings chart. 

American singer Kelly Rowland and British icon Boy George are said to be on the chopping block, with New Idea reporting that Nine have their sights set on Australian mega-stars Kylie Minogue and Keith Urban.  

kylie5

kylie minogue glastonbury2019 GIF by Glastonbury Festival