ajp

The Tension Lounge

6 minutes ago, ajp said:

I got that email this morning, and when I logged in, my first purchase was January 2018 when I bought and cancelled my Golden order. I just changed my password to something new, but it really is scary that the leak was 2 years ago and they are just notifying customers... fall9

(Also, it’s anyone who bought through TM Stores for anything, not just Kylie stuff)

yes true their overall store too jj4

luckily i never use same password to my main accounts as for stores etc so my email, social media were rather safe, and i change passwords once for a while anyway jj4

2 minutes ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

yes true their overall store too jj4

luckily i never use same password to my main accounts as for stores etc so my email, social media were rather safe, and i change passwords once for a while anyway jj4

It seems to be getting worse. I’ve had my information compromised several times over the last few years - I don’t know if changing usernames and passcodes are really a solution. gaga12

It keeps happening. brit15

2 hours ago, plutoniano said:

jj4

i bought this year and didnt get any email. maybe it's on the bin rip4 

The hack was roughly 2 years ago before TM Stores updated their security software. You should be good if you didn’t receive an email. rav3

45 minutes ago, plutoniano said:

i need to buy SBIT reissue but its so overpriced here wendy4 

it’s too bad,  cause they had the 3 disc reissue on the 50% sale but it was the first to sell out along with the Golden stuff fall9

1 hour ago, plutoniano said:

1)censor it before they search the board for mentions and come for us and Legend

2) gag1 

1) Fixed

2) Not like anyone comes into the Kylie Sektion but you and I gag1