ajp

The Tension Lounge

1 hour ago, Ruthless Love said:

I'm pissed she really doesn't have an open fan site or photo gallery. Yes, there is Say Hey, but I don't have time to re-join a forum to gain access to shit. Kylie BR was awesome, but they've been "under construction" for a year.

Omg Kylie BR kylie2 Where the fuck did they go kylie2

8 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg Kylie BR kylie2 Where the fuck did they go kylie2

They went offline to revamp the website when Golden was announced, and would be "right back," and that's been nearly a year now. Sucks, 'cause their gallery was kick-ass! I've tried asking the site admins and they refuse to answer. They just "like" anything posted, but do not respond.

3 hours ago, ajp said:

I’d have to check the CD but it was either Sunrise or Dr. Disc. gaga12

I need to go digging around the record shops

I want all the old Pre-Fever North American releases. I've never really looked in record stores around here for some reason but whenever I go away I'm always interested in what record stores are around

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

I need to go digging around the record shops

I want all the old Pre-Fever North American releases. I've never really looked in record stores around here for some reason but whenever I go away I'm always interested in what record stores are around

The fun is in the hunt! I’ve all but given up on collecting anything, anymore.. I remember the weekly hunts to all my favourite shops oprah2 but those days are over. I’m 72 now and my hips are as bad as Gaga’s gaga1

45 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Kinda wanna bring the Guess the Madonna Song game to this section jj2 Kylie's discography has a lot of interesting ideas to work with for that game kylie7

Here's the original for reference: 

Omg do it legend kylie5