ajp

The Tension Lounge

On 2/19/2019 at 11:18 PM, Aidan. said:

Ok I have come up with the perfekt method of how legend should structure album tour setlists from now on kylie5

Basing it around the length of the Golden Tour which was 24 songs (Counting medleys as one song and not including interludes or snippets) at its longest not counting opening night where it was 25 songs

8 songs from the current album

Head

LAFS

SA

OANLT

Lucky | Locomotion (Choose one - She has been doing this already since X with the exceptions of ALF where neither were included and KMO where both were)

ATL

At least one Rhythm Of Love single

Wow

Slow

4 other old hits (For the next tour these need to NOT be GOMW Kids or The One and tbh I could live without YDNY for another tour - GOMW is showing signs of possibly being phased out so I hope this is the case; Kids has been chained since KMO now but she usually snips it during reduced and smaller sets so there is hope yet - YDNY and TO need rests as they are to her the out there fan fave moments in the show and she has been switching back and forth between the two since X so now they have kind of been elevated to hit status and should be rested in favour of actual obscure moments and other fan fave songs and or singles not done in a while)

2 old album tracks or singles that are not considered hits or fan faves - You know what I mean

At least 1 song from the previous album - Probably the lead single as this is usually the case unless your name is Lets Get To It, Impossible Princess, X or Kiss Me Once (X had three other singles get included on ALF though but none had their leads on the next album tour and LGTI IP and KMO had no tracks at all next tour)

Then if she wishes to include other previous album singles I would place those under the hits category because they are recent singles and even if they werent smashes would probably be remembered by more casual fans pretty well - Album tracks under the old album tracks category

(For example I think the next album tour will have at least two Golden songs - Dancing and SMFF or Golden - So one takes the previous album song slot and another takes a hit slot - I would only really consider Dancing to be a hit though)

If she did a couple medleys counted as one song that could make way for more older inclusions but this is based off there being no medleys (If there were then I would say a max of 30 song inclusions overall considering everything)

It is evident she will never ever drop Head LAFS SA OANLT ATL Wow Slow now on main tours but she should make some room for more out there inclusions - The only truly out there inclusion this tour was ISBLY rip2 And I guess NYC too

I dont consider The One to be very out there because she has included it many times (Same would be said for YDNY) - I consider these as old hits tbh

Breathe was a great inclusion but she chickened out honestly

Also Light Years could do with a comeback

Revised this algorithm a bit nicki5  I think about this too much nicki5

7 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I was slayn by OANLT on the radio today and thought about how a new remix could work for Glasto rip3

Kylie on the radio nicki5 If only I lived in a country with such taste nicki5

She needs to make it euphoric again nicki5 No live version has tickled my clit since Fever nicki5 Well actually X was not bad nicki5

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Kylie on the radio nicki5 If only I lived in a country with such taste nicki5

She needs to make it euphoric again nicki5 No live version has tickled my clit since Fever nicki5 Well actually X was not bad nicki5

I liked Les Faglies too.But its sounded the same since after TARS nicki5 

4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I liked Les Faglies too.But its sounded the same since after TARS nicki5 

I liked the Heaven sample on LF nicki5

Also shocking she actually cut it from the FYFM tour but the tour program had the setlist printed in it and it was printed in there nicki5

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I liked the Heaven sample on LF nicki5

Also shocking she actually cut it from the FYFM tour but the tour program had the setlist printed in it and it was printed in there nicki5

and she still found time to do Kids nicki5 

2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

and she still found time to do Kids nicki5 

OANLT was meant to be right before it nicki5

When I did mentioned podkast today the one guy said when he was at the show recently he nicki5 when it came on

Also we dragged LAFS for taking what should have been SY place in the setlist