The Infinite Disco Lounge

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Why is there a red "RAT" flag in the audience? dead2

I noticed that too dead2

A rat is a rat

Can Kylie sing Love at First Sight but use the 1988 version instrumental on top of the 2001 version lyrics sia1

6 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Can Kylie sing Love at First Sight but use the 1988 version instrumental on top of the 2001 version lyrics sia1

Omg girl I have actually thought about her doing this or part way through LAFS 01 her being like I know you know this LAFS but did you know I had another one before this

Then it transitions as like a medley or mash up and she sings part of the 88 version, and then it ends with the It was loooove it was loooooove outro kylie6

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg girl I have actually thought about her doing this or part way through LAFS 01 her being like I know you know this LAFS but did you know I had another one before this

Then it transitions as like a medley or mash up and she sings part of the 88 version, and then it ends with the It was loooove it was loooooove outro kylie6

That would slay too cry6 Anything to break up the monotony of the live versions of LFAS.

7 minutes ago, Light Years said:

That would slay too cry6 Anything to break up the monotony of the live versions of LFAS.

Honestly we need to be on her team

4 minutes ago, Light Years said:

lmfao2lmfao2lmfao2

Ive never found a video so relatable

Kylie Minogue 94 is seriously that bitch kylie3 all these songs have the range! 

13 hours ago, Liquid Love said:

Kylie Minogue 94 is seriously that bitch kylie3 all these songs have the range! 

Where Has the Love Gone is so overlooked and I fucking love it so muchbebe1

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.