ajp

The Tension Lounge

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

So controversial sia5

when will the pop girls

2 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Let me bookmark this for whenever someone tries it with "Light Years is one of her best!!1oneone11".

qIi2gcI.gif

It should've been Body Bible beating it though, not KMO.

Yes bookmark it! These stans trying to come for KMO but stanning Light Years, no thanks

That would also make a good gif, but isn't it universally known that Body Bible is better than Shite Years anyways?

1 minute ago, Pearl said:

That would also make a good gif, but isn't it universally known that Body Bible is better than Shite Years anyways?

I thought so until:

On 5.05.2016 at 0:00 AM, Vertigo-go said:

Light Years - for some reason, not being a fan of its singles I also paid dust to it as a whole. But now I'm kind of obsessed with it. I like the sound, and in my opinion it has the best album (non-single) tracks out of her entire discography.

Body Language - still same opinion. A big letdown from the previous album. Its exact opposite. Amazing singles (Slow and RBW are classics that should be performed live much more often, I don't know what is she thinking!), and the album tracks are the weakest since LGTI and EY. She doesn't look herself on that cover too!

A mess.

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

Oh, and half of the girls on Popjustice thinks Body Language is her worst album, one of the reasons I don't go there.

what the...it's among her best? Everyone can hear that it's a career highlight ...

1 minute ago, Pearl said:

what the...it's among her best? Everyone can hear that it's a career highlight ...

I mean, yes but like, you never know with some people. They also had a rate of her Parlophone years and I actually wanted to join just to do that but after seeing far too many posts dragging BL, I gave up. In the end only its singles and Secret made it into top 50, a disaster.

2 hours ago, Vilppu said:

I mean, yes but like, you never know with some people. They also had a rate of her Parlophone years and I actually wanted to join just to do that but after seeing far too many posts dragging BL, I gave up. In the end only its singles and Secret made it into top 50, a disaster.

Truly a disaster. Almost all the songs are top 50 Parlophone era material. 

21 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Oh, and half of the girls on Popjustice thinks Body Language is her worst album, one of the reasons I don't go there.

LIES This is when I fell in love with Kylie! The Slow video was everything. 

Also, can we just talk about the B-Side to Slow? 'Soul on Fire' is still a tune and better than everyone else's career ever

This is literally one of my favourite pictures of all time, it convinced me to start listening to Ms Minogue:

kylie-garibay-site-900x860.jpg

So artistic, so creative, so beautiful.

2 hours ago, Hyun. said:

This sounds so sarcastic. lmfao1

dddd I knew it sounded shady but I genuinely wasn't trying to be, I REALLY love that photo

Rumour has it that Kylie + her fiance got married during her birthday celebrations? 

There is nothing that indicates that jj4

That article in News section just said there were lots of guests, that's all. The fact somebody said "Congratz to you two" could be just on their relationship like jj4

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

There is nothing that indicates that jj4

That article in News section just said there were lots of guests, that's all. The fact somebody said "Congratz to you two" could be just on their relationship like jj4

mess! jj4

also i just found out they he's 28 jj4 why do they look the same age jj4 

5 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

mess! jj4

also i just found out they he's 28 jj4 why do they look the same age jj4 

Because she's ageless cry6

Tbh I don't trust those age difference / success vs nothing romances. Them gold diggers!

10 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Because she's ageless cry6

Tbh I don't trust those age difference / success vs nothing romances. Them gold diggers!

He's obviously trying to leech off her success/talent/general fabulousness cry6