ajp

The Tension Lounge

50 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Man, this song was HUGE! The video was on Mtv every 5 videos/ it was used just about in every TV show, especially British, commercials too xtina10

It was first foreign song i experienced, the first foreign album i bought and the reason i stopped listening Serbian music xtina10

6 minutes ago, Li'l Sebastian said:

It was first foreign song i experienced, the first foreign album i bought and the reason i stopped listening Serbian music xtina10

fall5

Oh Kylie, you showed us, freaks from shit countries, the light!

ย 

I was veeeery little but I remember Where the Wild Roses Grow video, and it scared me so much rip3 I also recall Spinning Around, but I still dislike that song and don't care for it. I was also freaked out by those old creeps and Kylie being objectified around them, in On a Night Like this ny11

5 hours ago, ParentalAdvisory said:

remember buying the CD Physcial single here in germany

i remember i wanted the CD with the cover u posted

ย 

sadly my store just had this one

http://eil.com/images/main/Kylie+Minogue+Cant+Get+You+Out+Of+My+Head+194947.jpgso i was pressed dead2 looking back this CD at least gave me Redezvous on Sunset oprah7ย 

Rendezvous at Sunset is a cute little b-side. Should have made it on the album over Dancefloor.

Head is the definition of a CLASSIC. I love how much it was everywhere and is still so memorable today. Iconic hit cry6

4 hours ago, LadyGootgoot said:

Why wasn't Gotta Move On included on KM94?

It's a masterpiece

It was a part of the 1993 session which got scrapped altogether (except for Automatic Love) in favour of the KM94 we know now.

Just heard The Loco-Motion whilst on holiday in Barbados, global queenย cry6

Just now, Mom said:

Does anyone have a full copy of the Godylie X tour? dead7

I can scour the internet if I must brit2

Audio or video?