ajp

The Tension Lounge

Omg Can't believe I've never mentioned this but like recently some time last year my Mom told me she used to have Kylie as her alarm clock

She was like "Oh you know I had Kylie as my alarm clock for a while" *Starts humming the song*

The song she had was I Feel For You cry6 The Talent cry6 She also hummed it perfectly jj2

It actually is a good song to wake up to cause the build up and sound effects are really like the song is waking itself - if that makes sense jj4

3 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Omg Can't believe I've never mentioned this but like recently some time last year my Mom told me she used to have Kylie as her alarm clock

She was like "Oh you know I had Kylie as my alarm clock for a while" *Starts humming the song*

The song she had was I Feel For You cry6 The Talent cry6 She also hummed it perfectly jj2

It actually is a good song to wake up to cause the build up and sound effects are really like the song is waking itself - if that makes sense jj4

that's so random. Is she a Legend K fan?

50 minutes ago, Liam said:

Just listened to Rhythm of Love and Enjoy Yourself for the first time awk1 

Exorcise Yourself is not very good, but Rhythm is literally FABULOUS cry6 

2 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Exorcise Yourself is not very good, but Rhythm is literally FABULOUS cry6 

Enjoy Yourself was shit but I didn't think Rhythm of Love was that great either. I'd put it below LGTI and Light Years at this point 

36 minutes ago, Liam said:

Enjoy Yourself was shit but I didn't think Rhythm of Love was that great either. I'd put it below LGTI and Light Years at this point 

How disgusting. Let's Genuflect to It is pretty great, but there's no way on earth that Hymns of Love is worse than Shite Years. The only filler tracks on Hymns is probably Always Find the Time. Devil alone is better than everything on Shite Years, except for Slaying Around. GET TASTE.

Shit, y'all, my store is messed up. I always check it in hopes first four album deluxe editions go on sale, and although they all have the same price, Ejaculate Yourself is almost 60 dollars more expensive rip3 Stop trying to make this happen, it won't happen rip2

I've seen this pic before but I thought it was fake. Turns out it's not and this was the cover for the Middle East version of IP

R-9504276-1481729672-1984.jpeg.jpg

They also made her dress longer on the inside booklet

Also I never knew THIS existed scream1

Apparently it's the Taiwan Edition scream1

R-8611881-1465122067-4260.jpeg.jpg

R-8611881-1465122079-7343.jpeg.jpg

22 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I've seen this pic before but I thought it was fake. Turns out it's not and this was the cover for the Middle East version of IP

R-9504276-1481729672-1984.jpeg.jpg

They also made her dress longer on the inside booklet

Also I never knew THIS existed scream1

Apparently it's the Taiwan Edition scream1

R-8611881-1465122067-4260.jpeg.jpg

R-8611881-1465122079-7343.jpeg.jpg

The first cover is a MESS but I've never seen that second one scream1