ajp

The Tension Lounge

Just now, Aidan. said:

Nope not really :(

I remember when KMO was released it was being sold literally EVERYWHERE. Probably cause of her deal at the time. Obviously we don't know how her new label will release the album and where/when.

There's always Wal Mart jj4

It looks like BMG wanna carry her far to be quite honest, I mean they had a bidding war over her, they're clearly not ageistjj2 if they work out a small release deal with their US counterpart she might get a broader release... I can't wait to see what they're gonna do promotion-wise too. Anything's gotta be better than how Parlophone handled the past 7 yearsjj4 KMO was sold everywhere here at least but I literally saw NO promotion, at all. Only when the tour came to townjj4

6 minutes ago, Solly said:

It looks like BMG wanna carry her far to be quite honest, I mean they had a bidding war over her, they're clearly not ageistjj2 if they work out a small release deal with their US counterpart she might get a broader release... I can't wait to see what they're gonna do promotion-wise too. Anything's gotta be better than how Parlophone handled the past 7 yearsjj4 KMO was sold everywhere here at least but I literally saw NO promotion, at all. Only when the tour came to townjj4

In my wildest dreams she would tour here. She's been to my city ONCE for the first time ever in 2009 (And sold 98% of the tickets) - and Canada twice overall I think. And I didn't get to go cry5

When she toured North America in 2009 she did really well. And she toured here for Aphrodite too and did fairly well considering she's not as well known here. There's definitely a market for her to tour here. I guess it all comes down to money

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

In my wildest dreams she would tour here. She's been to my city ONCE for the first time ever in 2009 (And sold 98% of the tickets) - and Canada twice overall I think. And I didn't get to go cry5

When she toured North America in 2009 she did really well. And she toured here for Aphrodite too and did fairly well considering she's not as well known here. There's definitely a market for her to tour here. I guess it all comes down to money

Yeah sadly they need to predict if theyre going to lose money or actually make a profit cry5

also this is off topic from what we are talking about rn but I really feel like doing my own album reviews, but making it all the official B-sides instead? that also means if I miss any people can just remind me and I'll quickly do a review for that track jj5 I'm literally so bored and can't wait to actually go back to school (I won't be saying that on the day looool) but this will occupy my time perfectly nat1

1 minute ago, Solly said:

Yeah sadly they need to predict if theyre going to lose money or actually make a profit cry5

also this is off topic from what we are talking about rn but I really feel like doing my own album reviews, but making it all the official B-sides instead? that also means if I miss any people can just remind me and I'll quickly do a review for that track jj5 I'm literally so bored and can't wait to actually go back to school (I won't be saying that on the day looool) but this will occupy my time perfectly nat1

I will give her all my coins cry5

You should do reviews though I love doing them jj2 I don't know how much longer we'll have this section. It might rotate soon cause Feb is coming. We'll see though. Depends on numbers mostly. So you might wanna do them in a blog. You have until the 31st at least though  and it would be a good way to pump up our post count jj5

But I usually include the B Sides actually included on the album at some point - Whether in a deluxe edition or etc

7 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I will give her all my coins cry5

You should do reviews though I love doing them jj2 I don't know how much longer we'll have this section. It might rotate soon cause Feb is coming. We'll see though. Depends on numbers mostly. So you might wanna do them in a blog. You have until the 31st at least though  and it would be a good way to pump up our post count jj5

But I usually include the B Sides actually included on the album at some point - Whether in a deluxe edition or etc

I should really do them in a blog but then again it would up our post count... either way we will bump it up again with album announcement eventually though right? jj5 where do you think I should post?

edit: ehhhh I'll just do them in a blog jj5

3 minutes ago, Solly said:

I should really do them in a blog but then again it would up our post count... either way we will bump it up again with album announcement eventually though right? jj5 where do you think I should post?

You should post it here in the section if you're gonna do it over the next couple days jj5

Just now, Aidan. said:

You should post it here in the section if you're gonna do it over the next couple days jj5

True, but it will only be like 1 era and I wanna keep this going long term so I can even eventually do some remixes, I reckon blog post it is, we will just have to keep posting herejj3 we can do this!!!

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I just discovered more X Unreleased tracks that I had never heard before. Will they ever END rip2

This album has the best unreleased tracks.

I still dunno how come there are so many tracks and most of them are rocking, but 20% of them comprised the final album and were so horrible, her career took a dive brit8

7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This album has the best unreleased tracks.

I still dunno how come there are so many tracks and most of them are rocking, but 20% of them comprised the final album and were so horrible, her career took a dive brit8

The people who have Sexual Gold in full HQ describe it as X lead single material.

Even the remix we have is one of my favourite tracks, so to hear it with actual lyrics one daycry7