ajp

The Tension Lounge

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm getting so irritated because I have nothing planned for today, don't want to do anything either, and I'm just getting angry at the prospect of suffering for the whole day doing nothing sia5 I don't know if it happens to others, and it's horrible to waste an entire day like this, but I really really don't want/ don't need to do anything, and just jj4

I wanna go out but I wanna stay home teas xtina1

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Thinking about my revised LGTI album and thinking of Radar-ing I Am The One For You to replace Give Me Just A Little More Time jay1

Gimme just a little more stream points is good tho cry6 THE HIT from the let's go to the trashbin era cry6

Why do you think Kylie never records personal songs at all? I don't count made up bullshit like anything from KM and IP  just because it's not about fucking somebody for a change. Is she a one-sided, plain personality or it's just her choice? I love her, duh, but when I'm not in a good place, like now, I get angry at her. She starts to sound like a mindless void of no substance jj4 I'm not surprised a large part of her fanbase are dumb boys that can't even get a human connection outside of some one-night stand app. I mean shit, she's 50 years old, you can't spend you entire career singing exclusively about your itchy cunt.

This is a shocking post, bear with me jay1

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Why do you think Kylie never records personal songs at all? I don't count made up bullshit like anything from KM and IP  just because it's not about fucking somebody for a change. Is she a one-sided, plain personality or it's just her choice? I love her, duh, but when I'm not in a good place, like now, I get angry at her. She starts to sound like a mindless void of no substance jj4 I'm not surprised a large part of her fanbase are dumb boys that can't even get a human connection outside of some one-night stand app. I mean shit, she's 50 years old, you can't spend you entire career singing exclusively about your itchy cunt.

This is a shocking post, bear with me jay1

Oh my god fucking drag rip3

I'm inclined to agree somewhat. I think IP was pretty genuine at the time, and we've gotten to see little bits and pieces here and there (like on X).

But overall she's a pop star and is also pretty private. I'm hoping the new album will get a bit more personal. But I'd love to see a proper new mature sound from her as she moves into her 50s

Just now, Aidan. said:

Oh my god fucking drag rip3

I'm inclined to agree somewhat. I think IP was pretty genuine at the time, and we've gotten to see little bits and pieces here and there (like on X).

But overall she's a pop star and is also pretty private. I'm hoping the new album will get a bit more personal. But I'd love to see a proper new mature sound from her as she moves into her 50s

I don't want her to retire but I dread to see her screeching about anal sex in "stars-fireworks-liquid glitter" metaphors aka her usual shit, if this site is still around in 10 years time, she'll be a new Madonna with all this. I mean she would be NOW if flops knew her. I'm secretly glad they don't, I'd die at the drags

I don't want her to retire but I dread to see her screeching about anal sex in "stars-fireworks-liquid glitter" metaphors aka her usual shit, if this site is still around in 10 years time, she'll be a new Madonna with all this. I mean she would be NOW if flops knew her. I'm secretly glad they don't, I'd die at the drags

I feel you totally rip3

My stan card will never be on the line with Kylie. But I hope she gets a grip and stops trying to pander to the mainstream. It didn't work with Kiss Me Once, and it won't work again if she flies off into lala land with this album

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I feel you totally rip3

My stan card will never be on the line with Kylie. But I hope she gets a grip and stops trying to pander to the mainstream. It didn't work with Kiss Me Once, and it won't work again if she flies off into lala land with this album

Surprise bitch the next album will be Australian Life with militantlie complaining about marriage rights, poverty in rural communities and racism jay1

Surprise bitch the next album will be Australian Life with militantlie complaining about marriage rights, poverty in rural communities and racism jay1

Lead single: Say I Do Down Under

Sued for copyright by campaign and career over jay1

COS....

tumblr_mvemhfJEil1qlycwjo1_r1_400.gif 

IW

ANT YOU TO BE... RIGHT HERE..RIGHT NOWJSFKRAJKGLFSD *RUMPETS* I BELIEVE

WE WERE MEANT TO BE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW *PIANO RIFFF....* OWH!!!!!!! OEH!!HHWHHW!!!!

YEAAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYS!!!