ajp

The Tension Lounge

Ugh the utter garbage of my body.

Last night, I couldn't sleep and didn't sleep until 1:30PM ish, where I slept for about 4 hours. Then I had a power nap a bit later on.

It's gone 4am now, and I for some reason can't sleep? rip3 I should be able to so easily. My body hates me. I've resorted to pills that will make me drowsy, I have to be up at 10:30 rip2

4 hours ago, asstaticx said:

hiiii...

does anyone know where i could download hq pics of all her album covers?

thanks in advance! :)

53 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't know, lemme ask @Aidan. @P.O.P @Lord Stoneheart moo1

This site has pretty good quality pics. I'm fairly sure it has all or most shots used for album shoots, including the cover, but not the covers themselves with the fonts and titles etc

http://kylie.sosugary.org/index.php?cat=6

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

just in time for the perma section sia4 

So much grotesque evil shit in the world, the death of Kylie section just in time for the album will be just another calamity in this chain of unfortunate events eve1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

So much grotesque evil shit in the world, the death of Kylie section just in time for the album will be just another calamity in this chain of unfortunate events eve1

I love disappointing people so this is right up my alley jay1 

9 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Not you using eve1 in tumblr tags, chained to the forum rip2

I sometimes add saved emoticons from here too eve1

i was dragging a fave i couldnt help it jay1

queen of stalking my tags jj3

I'm glad she can appreciate her superiors and recognise them with a tribute even if all her tributes suck eve1 

1 minute ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

i was dragging a fave i couldnt help it jay1

queen of stalking my tags jj3

I'm glad she can appreciate her superiors and recognise them with a tribute even if all her tributes suck eve1 

It's not my fault I'm following you on tumblr eve1

I never queue and I don't know if people are even alive when autoposting eve1 I only once queued something before going on holiday.

Is she going to do a Beyonce tribute instead of Joanne material eve1 Tribute act born tribute act forever eve1

1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Is she going to do a Beyonce tribute instead of Joanne material eve1 Tribute act born tribute act forever eve1

apparently she is or at least I saw a thread last night about some newslet reporting it eve1 

I try to keep my queue filled up so in case i die noone can tell jay1 now if i disappear from here that'd be worrying lj1 

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

apparently she is or at least I saw a thread last night about some newslet reporting it eve1 

I try to keep my queue filled up so in case i die noone can tell jay1 now if i disappear from here that'd be worrying lj1 

Gotta queue some posts for 2069 to not be accused of exegerrating when I say I'm rotting online forever jay1

2 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Aidan's laptop is falling apart physically. Who's going to bring section numbers jj4

Dont worry as long as my laptop will still turn on I can post moo1

One day when it bursts into flames I will send smoke signals for posts moo1

Just now, Aidan. said:

Dont worry as long as my laptop will still turn on I can post moo1

One day when it bursts into flames I will send smoke signals for posts moo1

What if keyboard stops working, you better at least post gifs then

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

What if keyboard stops working, you better at least post gifs then

I honestly have no idea how its still working. I mean theres wires sticking out the right side rip2

The hinge is completely fucked that side. All thanks to a so called repair work that was done. Fat load of shite that was. 

But the wires were already damaged from the repair. So I'm like wtf purpose did these even serve rip2

Just now, Aidan. said:

I honestly have no idea how its still working. I mean theres wires sticking out the right side rip2

The hinge is completely fucked that side. All thanks to a so called repair work that was done. Fat load of shite that was. 

But the wires were already damaged from the repair. So I'm like wtf purpose did these even serve rip2

Sounds like a laptop they recorded Glow and Beautiful on. Production quality: "Lotus"

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Sounds like a laptop they recorded Glow and Beautiful on. Production quality: "Lotus"

Kylie will probably ask to borrow it for recording the lead single.

"Sure. Don't forget to brush the bits of laptop off the keyboard first" jay1

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Kylie will probably ask to borrow it for recording the lead single.

"Sure. Don't forget to brush the bits of laptop off the keyboard first" jay1

That demon sound in the end of I Don't know What It is or what song it was jay1