ajp

The Tension Lounge

I am fucking trash vermin. Vote for Hunty Bear instead. This is definitely Lachlan speaking. Let's not forget that I am sexually attracted to walnuts, Turkish Bulbasaur-cosplayers, and Russian toilet paper and that Beautiful is the best song on Kiss Me Once.

wjObsz5.gif

5 hours ago, Lachlan said:

I am fucking trash vermin. Vote for Hunty Bear instead. This is definitely Lachlan speaking. Let's not forget that I am sexually attracted to walnuts, Turkish Bulbasaur-cosplayers, and Russian toilet paper and that Beautiful is the best song on Kiss Me Once.

wjObsz5.gif

what an interesting bio! you truly are an offbeat kangaroo

Elvira.gif.38e0692b9d7c6a3d069af7973cae38e6.gif

12 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Those are so bizarre rip2

Like me and friend went to a store and she's like yaaas lemme buy this dollar CD for all the hits.

We came home, started playing and some woman's voice screeched Toxic with a horrible Cupcakke debut album Windows Music Maker instrumental rip2 We were like what the fuck is this rip2

Honestly we should've known because the songs on the back had no artists listed next to them jj4

I got a cd for christmas once as a kid that had all like tribute-y artists names.

The one i remember is Love Machine by Curls Allowed jj4

Just looked it up and it also included locomotion by Charlenejj4

Edited by sillykitty
8 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Congrats @Vertigo-go on your funniest member nomination cheer1

Well deserved. Perhaps you winning will break the Enjoy Yourself curse jay1

Thank you!

It better jj4 Cause just yesterday I found another satanic Kompilation titled "Stars" with half of X on it and.... Je Ne Parqui rip2

I almost forgot Stars was Kylie's greatest hit carla1

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

I got a cd for christmas once as a kid that had all like tribute-y artists names.

The one i remember is Love Machine by Curls Allowed jj4

Just looked it up and it also included locomotion by Charlenejj4

Curls Allowed xtina9

14 hours ago, Lachlan said:

wjObsz5.gif

8 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

what an interesting bio! you truly are an offbeat kangaroo

Elvira.gif.38e0692b9d7c6a3d069af7973cae38e6.gif

#AlKyliedaAgainstModAbuse #StopModEdits #NotMyMod #StreamImpossiblePrincess

5 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Thank you!

It better jj4 Cause just yesterday I found another satanic Kompilation titled "Stars" with half of X on it and.... Je Ne Parqui rip2

I almost forgot Stars was Kylie's greatest hit carla1

What the fuck rip2 Who makes these rip2

5 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Would anyone be interested in an unreleased megarate jay1

Not yet, but maybe in a week or so jay1

Yes, I'm lazy and still don't know a lot of it so that'd be a great opportunity to actually sit down and listen.

Also, every megarate I take part in ends in me being the lowest score for every song, therefore everyone drags me and it's hilarious.

2 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Where does one stream IP? Some 404 unworking 1997 site? jj4

Spotify jay1

35 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Would anyone be interested in an unreleased megarate jay1

Not yet, but maybe in a week or so jay1

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

1 hour ago, Vilppu said:

Yes, I'm lazy and still don't know a lot of it so that'd be a great opportunity to actually sit down and listen.

Also, every megarate I take part in ends in me being the lowest score for every song, therefore everyone drags me and it's hilarious.

47 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Spotify jay1

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

I think I might host it, I'll post a thread later jay1 

20 hours ago, Lachlan said:

wjObsz5.gif

@ me next time

wjObsz5.gif

ok who wants to help me with the megarate jay1 i'm going to use google to find graphics, but i need someone to help with counting etc jay1

38 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

ok who wants to help me with the megarate jay1 i'm going to use google to find graphics, but i need someone to help with counting etc jay1

@Dr. Slay, can you? (for graphics, yours are excellent) jj2

As for the counting, you should perhaps tag some people of the section to help you out. :P