ajp

The Tension Lounge

Just been thinking - Are basically the only things we don't have from the PWL era the original and other alternate mixes of Closer and Do You Dare? (Though, I basically consider the B Side 7" Mixes the official ones). I know I've read before that Do You Dare's original version apparently had verses. And don't know if I imagined this, but that there's a Ballad Version of Closer?

I can't help but think that there's also other stuff out there that we don't know about jay1 Like other remixes, things here and there

I've also heard this so called "demo" of Wouldn't Change A Thing before where basically it's 2002 flip phone audio of Kylie and I assume SAW in the studio messing around with WCAT, and you can hear the song in the background as they're talking, and it does sound different. No idea where that came from or how someone got it.

KQB3zZt.gif

Last night I lost my head
And fell right back into your love
I lay intoxicated, while angels circled high above

KQB3zZt.gif

Your heartbeat's ticking
And your cool starts dripping
And your tongue tied up on the phone

Your backbone's breaking
And your smooth starts shaking
Like you can't stand being alone

KQB3zZt.gif

What you want is what you don't know
Turn me on and watch your ego
What you want is what you don't need
Stand up when you're talking to me

I can't start giving you up
I'm lost without you
Can't stop tickin' the tock
I can't start giving you up

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Just been thinking - Are basically the only things we don't have from the PWL era the original and other alternate mixes of Closer and Do You Dare? (Though, I basically consider the B Side 7" Mixes the official ones). I know I've read before that Do You Dare's original version apparently had verses. And don't know if I imagined this, but that there's a Ballad Version of Closer?

I can't help but think that there's also other stuff out there that we don't know about jay1 Like other remixes, things here and there

I've also heard this so called "demo" of Wouldn't Change A Thing before where basically it's 2002 flip phone audio of Kylie and I assume SAW in the studio messing around with WCAT, and you can hear the song in the background as they're talking, and it does sound different. No idea where that came from or how someone got it.

Yeah I've heard this too. Apparently there's the full vocal version of Do You Dare, the ballad version of Closer, and an alternative version of Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi. There's no demos from this era though, PWL weren't in a process of using demos and stuff. 

7 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Yeah I've heard this too. Apparently there's the full vocal version of Do You Dare, the ballad version of Closer, and an alternative version of Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi. There's no demos from this era though, PWL weren't in a process of using demos and stuff. 

Now that she owns her PWL catalogue, she should leak whatever is left. It would be really interesting to hear the club bangers in their original and stripped back versions

5 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Watching Proms in the Park and whew Legend did THAT and invented orchestras in 2012 yas2

She should leak the ARS version of SA, if there is one recorded jay1