ajp

The Tension Lounge

4 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Yes it's her album jay1

Omg I meant to say best lmao expose me!!! whit1

I love almost every track on ROL

The only one I can't stand is Count The Days. I'm not big on The World Still Turns either, but it's cute.

Body Language comes the closest to me loving every track. The only one I'm not big on is Promises. IP too actually, seeing as I stan Too Far now

Now I believe in love at first sight

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
Now I believe it can be I believe it

get?url=http%3A%2F%2F33.media.tumblr.com
Yes I believe in love at first sight

gretchenliveamericanmusicawardsHQ.gif
'Cause I'm sure it just happened to me

safagretchen.gif

31 minutes ago, Sylk said:

Now I believe in love at first sight

BrasileirinhasaGretchen.gif
Now I believe it can be I believe it

get?url=http%3A%2F%2F33.media.tumblr.com
Yes I believe in love at first sight

gretchenliveamericanmusicawardsHQ.gif
'Cause I'm sure it just happened to me

safagretchen.gif

Oomfs stanning LAFS 1988

Hey guys, Aidan, Stanheart, Magic, Pop et al

If this is my last transmission, here is what you know: a massive crazy storm came out of nowhere super-fast, the trees go crazy and it's like a tropical storm here. I'm afraid Dannii released a new album and we are all going to die.

See you in Enjoy Yourself hell, my good friends <3

3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Hey guys, Aidan, Stanheart, Magic, Pop et al

If this is my last transmission, here is what you know: a massive crazy storm came out of nowhere super-fast, the trees go crazy and it's like a tropical storm here. I'm afraid Dannii released a new album and we are all going to die.

See you in Enjoy Yourself hell, my good friends <3

Omg are we living the same life.

It is raining like crazy here. I'm dreading going out in it. Thinking of faking my death today so I can get out of work today and tomorrow while it rains. Then next week resurrect myself and make everyone shook.

"I died but then someone played Body Language and it resurrected me"

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Omg are we living the same life.

It is raining like crazy here. I'm dreading going out in it. Thinking of faking my death today so I can get out of work today and tomorrow while it rains. Then next week resurrect myself and make everyone shook.

"I died but then someone played Body Language and it resurrected me"

This is extra-crazy because it just ended suddenly and everything's as dry as KMO single run orly1

I guess the album was cancelled or accidentally deleted by a power outrage from ha label's harddrive mess1

I'm glad a deity or aliens are looking out for us at least sometime, please cancel the re-re-release of Kylie Christmas this year, extraterrestrial legends cry4

5 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This is extra-crazy because it just ended suddenly and everything's as dry as KMO single run orly1

I guess the album was cancelled or accidentally deleted by a power outrage from ha label's harddrive mess1

I'm glad a deity or aliens are looking out for us at least sometime, please cancel the re-re-release of Kylie Christmas this year, extraterrestrial legends cry4

Still raining here. At moments even harder. Looks as if the album was moved to North America only release cry4

We are dying for the sins. Demon will become bigger than Kylie here and punish us for not stanning harder cry4

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Still raining here. At moments even harder. Looks as if the album was moved to North America only release cry4

We are dying for the sins. Demon will become bigger than Kylie here and punish us for not stanning harder cry4

Oh my god, whatever's next, a 4-CD, 10-DVD Enoy Yourself reissue scream1

Beautiful coming out on vinyl scream1

1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

Oh my god, whatever's next, a 4-CD, 10-DVD Enoy Yourself reissue scream1

Beautiful coming out on vinyl scream1

Each DVD is one music video or live performance from the era jay1

15 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

Maybe we're all living in Minoguetopia and that explains it.

Don't say Minogueville is going the way of the Brittown. Next thing you know we pretend to stan a shit album, which was voiced-over by Dannii rip2