ajp

The Tension Lounge

I knew artful, bisexual, 2000-year old vampire legend Marius was a Kylie stan cry7

The last image I had of her passed before my eyes, colored in ecstasy; she took the young Pharaoh from his
chair and broke him into sticks. I saw her before that revelation, at the beginning of the swoon, running down
the corridor laughing.
A slow fear crept over me.
"What is it'?" Marius asked. "Confide in me."
32 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I knew artful, bisexual, 2000-year old vampire legend Marius was a Kylie stan cry7

The last image I had of her passed before my eyes, colored in ecstasy; she took the young Pharaoh from his
chair and broke him into sticks. I saw her before that revelation, at the beginning of the swoon, running down
the corridor laughing.
A slow fear crept over me.
"What is it'?" Marius asked. "Confide in me."

This reminds me I should really start making Kylie references with my coworkers cry7

3 minutes ago, P.O.P said:

"I belive in you ordered a coffee, the one with chocolate, I have it in my arms" teas jay1

Boy, has anyone seen The One application? All I See is the other one. Let's Get To It, we need to find it. If It Were With Me Now, I'd be able to Breathe because then it wouldn't be lost jay1

Two things

1) @trashmagic I had a dream we "met" while I was napping earlier, even tho I'm not 100% sure what you look like rip2 Things got real messy, real fast rip2

2) I was creeping my dads Facebook photos, which I've never done before, and came across an entire album of when he went to see Kylie here in Toronto jj4 Let me save it and sob over it jj4

3 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Two things

1) @trashmagic I had a dream we "met" while I was napping earlier, even tho I'm not 100% sure what you look like rip2 Things got real messy, real fast rip2

2) I was creeping my dads Facebook photos, which I've never done before, and came across an entire album of when he went to see Kylie here in Toronto jj4 Let me save it and sob over it jj4

Omg spill the deets NOW, I wanna hear the mess jay1

13 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Omg spill the deets NOW, I wanna hear the mess jay1

We basically met and went do a bar, and my dad was there. We all got super wasted, then like broke into a mansion, but couldn't get out rip2

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Been busy moving back to scotland the last few days but it seems not too too much has happened here jay1

Literal fuck all is happening in the Kyliverse jay1

10 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

We basically met and went do a bar, and my dad was there. We all got super wasted, then like broke into a mansion, but couldn't get out rip2

Literal fuck all is happening in the Kyliverse jay1

Aidan and Aidan's daddy...woo I'm sprung mess1 

2 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

We're on the same page for like 3 weeks after Stone's departure jj4

We're over. Feeling like Daily Mold says Kylie feels after the wig break-up

tenor.gif

I was thinking. Stoneheart definitely contributed at least 100 posts, probably MORE each week. We're DONE

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg I've made Kontact with Stoneheart. He said he saw someone who looked like me on his way to work jay1

He sends his love

are you perfectly sure it wasn't actually you stalking him