ajp

The Tension Lounge

Jesus, way to come off as a superfreak wendy4

My friend messaged me yesterday, and I was thinking of Disney villains at the moment, so I was like "Yeah, I'm thinking of Disney villains at the moment, do you reckon Ursula and Scar are hot as shit?" and he asked if I was drunk rip2

Am I the only one, cause it can't possibly be true! Ursula and Scar ARE appealing as shit, back me up, friends! kylie2

6 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

omg you'll be straight by November 2018, call me then, dad bey1

You know it kylie2 Sending you nudes via mail that will arrive hopefully by then kylie1

5 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Harry better stan!

22405601_10155952460080116_1028589170304

She's so IN with the Royals. Honestly when she truly is over the UK will always be there for her.

7 hours ago, Aidan. said:

You know it kylie2 Sending you nudes via mail that will arrive hopefully by then kylie1

She's so IN with the Royals. Honestly when she truly is over the UK will always be there for her.

When they all die off and the youngsters refuse the throne, she'll become the Queen suddenly. British queens deserve it cry7

5 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Only the most iconic Kyliepikture in the world. Sorry, I didn't make the rules hottie1

67179b7d1b128d8be296bbb54cd42815.jpg

Kylie invented the disco stick poor Nose

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

@Aidan. Your new avi is serving one of my favorite Kylie looks kylie1 

Omg Ikr cry7 Rhythm Of Love and LGTI eras were so good for Kylielooks cry7 Bar Let's Get Homeless tour cry7

1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

Kylie invented the disco stick poor Nose

Omg Ikr cry7 Rhythm Of Love and LGTI eras were so good for Kylielooks cry7 Bar Let's Get Homeless tour cry7

LaReported for LaShading other artists LaOutside of LaBattlegrounds.