ajp

The Tension Lounge

Just now, Aidan. said:

Let’s go out for lunch and then back to your place. I’ll help you release some stress, cause I can’t get you out of my head and I should be so lucky to even get that close to you. It was Love at first sight and anyone who wants me can Get outta my way cause I was made Especially for you. I’ll make you forgot about All the lovers you had, as you Confide in me. My heard will be Spinning Around as I look In your eyes. Our 2 hearts will be connected Where the wild roses grow, first you’ll go Slow and then you’ll explode like a Timebomb as you Come into my world. But then you’ll get up and leave me a Hotblooded Women with Tears on my pillow on a Night like this. I’ll try and take a Step back in time and wonder What do I have to do for you to Put yourself in my place and think about the Kids. Eventually you’ll come back cause it’s Never too late to Turn it into love. You’ll take my hand and we’ll walk Into the blue. But you’ll leave me again because Your Disco needs you. I know you will return I just Got to be certain, but I Believe in you. However the question is why didn’t you just ignore the disco?  Why didn’t you, cause Je ne sais paus pourqoui.

Why the FUCK are there so many copies of the deluxe (2003) Impossible Princess left still, but standard copies are hard to come by

Then the KM94 2003 deluxe is rare as hell, yet you can get standard copies easy jj4

New I mean, not used. Used copies for all except the KM reissue are pretty available

3 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Why the FUCK are there so many copies of the deluxe (2003) Impossible Princess left still, but standard copies are hard to come by

Then the KM94 2003 deluxe is rare as hell, yet you can get standard copies easy jj4

New I mean, not used. Used copies for all except the KM reissue are pretty available

I've noticed this too. I got the Deluxe IP fairly easily online, but the deluxe KM94 was harder to get and most of the copies were expensive jj4

Wasn't there supposed to another Re-Release of KM94 last year? Whatever happened to that? jj3

7 hours ago, Skyline said:

I've noticed this too. I got the Deluxe IP fairly easily online, but the deluxe KM94 was harder to get and most of the copies were expensive jj4

Wasn't there supposed to another Re-Release of KM94 last year? Whatever happened to that? jj3

Ugh that stupid re-release. The company who was going to do it barely even exist anymore. It's still advertised on their site but it's never going to happen now. At least the KM Vinyl reissue happened. Though the same company who did the Vinyl supposedly had plans to issue IP on Vinyl. But nothing rih9

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Ugh that stupid re-release. The company who was going to do it barely even exist anymore. It's still advertised on their site but it's never going to happen now. At least the KM Vinyl reissue happened. Though the same company who did the Vinyl supposedly had plans to issue IP on Vinyl. But nothing rih9

Impossible Princess has never been released on Vinyl has it? Tragic rih9 Surprised Deconstruction hasn't reissued KM94 again. They love milking Kylie stuff with all those compilations but yet they haven't released any more previously unreleased demos and songs? They were supposed to be new material on last year's re-release so there's clearly more stuff in the vaults.

16 minutes ago, Skyline said:

Impossible Princess has never been released on Vinyl has it? Tragic rih9 Surprised Deconstruction hasn't reissued KM94 again. They love milking Kylie stuff with all those compilations but yet they haven't released any more previously unreleased demos and songs? They were supposed to be new material on last year's re-release so there's clearly more stuff in the vaults.

Nope IP never has rih9

There's some amazing IP Vinyl concept art tho  cry7

C98rXHwXUAAuhBJ.jpg

C98rXHvXsAAxXfx.jpg