ajp

The Tension Lounge

On 12/21/2017 at 2:07 PM, Aidan. said:

When you accidentally listen to the entirety of Aphrodite while cleaning

Give her those plays sis bey5

By the way, random question: I just remembered the other day Get Outta My Way has the slightly differing album and single mixes. Which one is your favourite?

Personally the album version remains my favourite as it is super bouncey and there's more piano throughout the whole chorus. The single mix just feels like an unfinished version of the track imo.

1 hour ago, Solly said:

Give her those plays sis bey5

By the way, random question: I just remembered the other day Get Outta My Way has the slightly differing album and single mixes. Which one is your favourite?

Personally the album version remains my favourite as it is super bouncey and there's more piano throughout the whole chorus. The single mix just feels like an unfinished version of the track imo.

Omg. Flop stan I have never noticed any differences fall8

8 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg. Flop stan I have never noticed any differences fall8

The single version is toned down a bit:

It's hard to tell but the instrumentation of the chorus isn't over-produced, the 'girl what she needs' lyric at the end of the second verse uses a different recording, slight differences in the instrumental of the bridge and the 'ahhhhhhh' as she does the final chorus doesnt have that high note after it. Just a few things but that's after listening closely. I feel like this was actually an early version of the track and they didn't actually mean to put it on the single oopskylie2

25 minutes ago, Solly said:

The single version is toned down a bit:

It's hard to tell but the instrumentation of the chorus isn't over-produced, the 'girl what she needs' lyric at the end of the second verse uses a different recording, slight differences in the instrumental of the bridge and the 'ahhhhhhh' as she does the final chorus doesnt have that high note after it. Just a few things but that's after listening closely. I feel like this was actually an early version of the track and they didn't actually mean to put it on the single oopskylie2

Would not be the only time things have made their way on to Kylie singles in error kylie2

8 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Exactly fall8

I want a copy with it on tbh rip2

I just checked the one copy I have of RBW and its the version with the rap dead7

An explanation on that:

This version was released by mistake, according to Johnny Douglas. He made the version with the rap by Sean Paul in his own time and Parlophone had a copy of it. when they mastered the 'Red Blooded Woman' CD single they accidently included this version, hence no credit to Sean Paul on the release. They got into a lot of trouble over it. Needless to say we weren't supposed to get this version and the shorter version (without rap) on the US album was meant to be the one we got. So, luckily we now have two versions.

What a mess feat. Sean Paul brit2

33 minutes ago, Solly said:

I just checked the one copy I have of RBW and its the version with the rap dead7

An explanation on that:

What a mess feat. Sean Paul brit2

Omg I wonder how much they were sued tbh. They probably settled on the low down dead7

I have tested my RBW copies which both have the regular version. They must be later pressings.

11 hours ago, Aidan. said:

I FOUND NEW ORIGINAL IP COPIES cry7 kylie2 giveup2 cry2

They're titled as KM on Amazon

I'm having anxiety cause maybe it's the 2003 reissue and they listed it wrong fall8

I hope not I've been dying to get my hands on original IP pressings that are still in shrink