ajp

The Tension Lounge

39 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Things to leave in 2017:

- People who think Enjoy Yourself is a bad album.
- Some other irrelevant bs.

That's it, gonna leave this section for another 398249 months now, bye.

Come back to us you, Solegend and ALegendP are the only hardcore stans still around kylie2

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Come back to us you and ALegendP are the only hardcore stans still around kylie2

But it's so dry when all the fun members* left uhh

Will obvs stick around whenever her fat ass decides to release though hey

* - except you, that is *heart emoji*

1 minute ago, Vilppu said:

But it's so dry when all the fun members* left uhh

Will obvs stick around whenever her fat ass decides to release though hey

* - except you, that is *heart emoji*

Not my edit being xposed. Solly Legend I am sorry kylie2

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Come back to us you, Solegend and ALegendP are the only hardcore stans still around kylie2

I'm always here bb cry7

4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Not my edit being xposed. Solly Legend I am sorry kylie2

snnsknsksn kylie2

4 hours ago, Vilppu said:

Oh I like him a lot, he always brightens my timeline up. 

OMG I love you sis. A lot. You brightened up my day, thank you brit2

18 minutes ago, Solly said:

omg guys i'm trying desperately to keep the posts up here  i mean i know we have a permsection but like,, where are we all

All the prominent pre-permasektion stans are pretty much gone. Theres like 2 still sometimes around and then me. The rest have all gone jj4

Me, you, Vulnicura and sillykitty are the main stans now kylie2

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

All the prominent pre-permasektion stans are pretty much gone. Theres like 2 still sometimes around and then me. The rest have all gone jj4

Me, you, Vulnicura and sillykitty are the main stans now kylie2

literally all us left are you, me & @Vulnicura. @sillykitty @Vilppu. the dream team dead7

I have a pretty funny story about a dream I had around a week ago. So Kylie came to perform at my school and it was pretty iconic. The only song I remember is that Put Your Hands Up was used for an interlude of some sort um3

So after the show, I made a thread about it and included all the songs that I remember her playing. Then everyone here called me fake and trashed the fuck out of me because I couldn't prove that she actually did that show jay1

3 minutes ago, Light Years said:

I have a pretty funny story about a dream I had around a week ago. So Kylie came to perform at my school and it was pretty iconic. The only song I remember is that Put Your Hands Up was used for an interlude of some sort um3

So after the show, I made a thread about it and included all the songs that I remember her playing. Then everyone here called me fake and trashed the fuck out of me because I couldn't prove that she actually did that show jay1

SetlistFM come through cry7

5 minutes ago, Light Years said:

I think she did Wow, too... Not certain, but I wouldn't be surprised considering her boner for that song kylie2

Unexpected tea is delicious!!!

5 minutes ago, sonowgoodbye said:

interesting1

I always miss people fall9

33 minutes ago, Light Years said:

omg we eve1

put your hands up as an interlude reminds me of this (even tho its not really an interlude)