ajp

The Tension Lounge

I want it!

I've seen some pics from the Aphrodite Live, well I was expecting something...bigger. But Kylie is still amazing.

Everything Is Beautiful and Slow have been cut, but she added Better Than Today, I Should Be So Lucky and In Your Eyes.

It's only for Japan, for North America tour it will be bigger. Not as big as European tour/Les Folies, but bigger than these shows in Japan.

^ Those last 3 are some of my personal faves. :(

Enjoy youself >>>>>>>>>> Kylie

Anyone agree?

Single-wise, yes. i haven't really listened to the albums, though. I don't know if i could get through that cheese. :P do you think the albums are worth listening to?

she has a nice, smooth voice and delivers great singles.

'in my arms', '2 hearts', 'I BELIEVE IN YOU' (:love:), 'all the lovers', 'chocolate', 'confide in me'. i'll download a GH compilation later.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Aidan.

• Vertigo-go

• plutoniano

• P.O.P

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kylie Minogue 94 re-issue came yesterday, now I have all her albums in at least one format  Full collection pic!

SECTION NUMBERS FOR 03/20 TO 03/27 Total Posts On 03/20 - 20 844 Total Posts Today (03/27) - 21 414 Posts Gained This Week - 570 Number Of Posts That Were Lounge Posts - 121 (21.22

Ok sisters I think its time for a new Kylie Stan Badge what do you think @Breathless Mahoney @[email protected] @Lachlan @trashmagic@Lord Stoneheart@Diamond 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.