FOTP

The Legends Only Lounge

P.O.P    47,641
^ Those last 3 are some of my personal faves. :(

Single-wise, yes. i haven't really listened to the albums, though. I don't know if i could get through that cheese. :P do you think the albums are worth listening to?

Enjoy yourself has so many hidden gems such as I'm Over Dreaming (Over You),Nothing to Lose and Enjoy Yourself.It is so hard to say the same thing for Kylie album.I mean they are both cheesy and camp as hell but if you enjoy 80's pop,Enjoy yourself is worth listening.

Edited by P.O.P

Xtian    41,182

been replaying Impossible Princess lately - her masterpiece. Dreams remains as her most credible work to date!

P.O.P    47,641
been replaying Impossible Princess lately - her masterpiece. Dreams remains as her most credible work to date!

*unpopular opinion alert*

i don't feel that song.it doesn't sound like kylie at all.And all the impossible princess era is so overrated by her fans while Let's Get To It is still waiting for to be discovered again.

Gabe.    157,666
You know what guys...

Haters gonna hate------------but we are not even mad.

tumblr_ljl428Pgjq1qa7fv2o1_r1_500.gif

????

Out Of The Groove    1,773

I "Love Love Love" Kylie!!!! I just can't get enough. Been a fan sinse "The Locomotion" dropped in the US. I saw her in Chicago on her "For You, For Me" Tour and she was absolutely amazing! Unfortunately she didn't come to Chicago this time and I couldn't affoard to travel cross country to see her.

1. X

2. Aphrodite

3. Impossible Princess

4. Body Language

5. Light Years

6. Kylie Minogue

7. Fever

8. Kylie

9. Enjoy Yourself

10. Rhythn Of Love

11. Let's Get To It

I am so excited for the "Put Your Hands Up (If You Feel Love)" single release. Great remixes and a B-Side "Silence" Woop! Woop!

Benikari47    10,537

I'm so glad i took my big sister with me when she peformed here in Denmark, she's a very big fan of her now and listen to her all the time.. and she's always talking about how she want to pinch her cheeks cause she's so cute +laughcry+