Hide contents
  Hide contents

please dont use so many spoiler tags when answering

Hide contents

i mean it

Hide contents

sia4 

Hide contents

Osmondosis and Down Down caught my attention. What are they like? do they sound like any other track we know? What's Osmondosis about?

Spoiler
Spoiler

No sia4

Spoiler

Osmondosis is really CRAP, it's like Acid Min in terms of quality cause it's a badly produced demo. Her vocals are really hard to hear, if anything the leaked instrumental version is better than the actual one with her on it jj4 It's basically another one of those "i'm dancing love life woo" songs. "Whatcha do is really doing things to me/Feel it, can't resist your company/Get up everybody you wanna party on"  Give up thirsting for this track because it's literally a shit demo and she doesn't even say Osmondosis in the song or anything like that jj4  

Down Down is a bop though, with a bit more mastering it would be a great track demi1  It sounds like it's a sex song, but she's basically asking this guy to love her. "I wanna take you to a higher ground/But I can't reach you if you don't go down" demi1 

20 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

X is like the gift that keeps on giving

There's one track I don't have but have heard and it sounds like a BOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP cry6 

4 minutes ago, trashmagic said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

No sia4

Hide contents

Osmondosis is really CRAP, it's like Acid Min in terms of quality cause it's a badly produced demo. Her vocals are really hard to hear, if anything the leaked instrumental version is better than the actual one with her on it jj4 It's basically another one of those "i'm dancing love life woo" songs. "Whatcha do is really doing things to me/Feel it, can't resist your company/Get up everybody you wanna party on"  Give up thirsting for this track because it's literally a shit demo and she doesn't even say Osmondosis in the song or anything like that jj4  

Down Down is a bop though, with a bit more mastering it would be a great track demi1 

interesting1

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

what about the other tracks. Is there one that you particularly liked and/or has potential?

Just now, Lord Stoneheart said:

interesting1

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

what about the other X tracks. Is there one that you particularly liked and/or has potential?

Spoiler

None of them are particularly amazing or mastered very well, but I think Down Down is my favourite. However, I heard some of the Sexual Gold demo and it sounds BRILLIANT, it should've replace Nu-Di-Ty.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

tumblr_oiums7YOtM1qh4x1xo3_r1_1280.png

I see jj1

Spoiler
Spoiler

I stan Go-di-ty so I guess I'll have to judge for myself  wendy1

Spoiler

Yeah all the X tracks we've got are either hit or miss. It's a very, very mixed bag. Much like the album itself now that I think about it.

Spoiler
Spoiler

massive thanks for sharing this info with us mere mortals King yas2

clap3 

I forgot to quote you on this @trashmagicsia4 

Edited by Lord Stoneheart
17 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

tumblr_oiums7YOtM1qh4x1xo3_r1_1280.png

I see jj1

Hide contents
  Hide contents

I stan Go-di-ty so I guess I'll have to judge for myself  wendy1

Hide contents

Yeah all the X tracks we've got are either hit or miss. It's a very, very mixed bag. Much like the album itself now that I think about it.

Hide contents
  Hide contents

massive thanks for sharing this info with us mere mortals King yas2

clap3 

I forgot to quote you on this @trashmagicsia4 

I LOVE Nu-Di-Ty too!!! But Sexual Gold would have been much better, it's much more slick. Apparently Kylie isn't happy it leaked, but it's really good. I mean - 

Let me slip into something more comfortable

Let it go into the light

Wanna make reality of the fantasies

I think about all the time

The production is great as well and rather electro, it would easily slot onto the album. cry6

You're welcome sweetie! I've had them for a while + wish I could leak them all and share, but I've been specifically told not to (apparently Kylie's team are extremely paranoid about leaks at the moment so I don't wanna get in trouble). Plus I'm hoping I can trade them for more. jj2 If there's any more info you want, let me know! 

42 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

The Love Is On The Line Demo violently shits all over the "Official version"

I NEED it in HQ cry6

Aston Martin >>>>>>>>>>

9 minutes ago, trashmagic said:

Legend!!!!!! cry6 Send a pic!

Not the best Quality and the reflection is annoying but you get the idea cry6

Spoiler

Q87hiGw.jpg

I put it in a frame meant for an LP cause I wanted extra room too. Thinking of maybe putting other pics from the IP era in there possibly cry6

7 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

Hide contents

Q87hiGw.jpg

I put it in a frame meant for an LP cause I wanted extra room too. Thinking of maybe putting other pics from the IP era in there possibly cry6

Imagine framing the IP vinyl giveup1 

19 minutes ago, LadyGootGoot said:

Hide contents

Q87hiGw.jpg

An icon, a legend, she DID that!!! cry6

I just finished a more or less entire re-listen of Legendlie's discography including her unreleased stuff

I'm sure I missed a couple things or am missing some stuff but still... she is truly AMAZING oprah2

She has had so many different sounds and styles through the years oprah2 She is always doing something different and is always interesting no matter what oprah2

Truly a Legend oprah2