The Legends Only Lounge

10,094 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Wtf is this even supposed to be on the bottom of the Golden Boy Vinyl.

Looks like a Crab Claw or smth rip2

kylie-golden-boy-2014-2.jpg

Got this bought and sent over by a European friend of mine and yes I must agree it's a bit strange seeing the back of this vinyl jj3

Took me a while to see that it was 'Golden Boy' and a lipstick with 'Kylie' forming the tube jj4

I was in Marshalls - standing in line, waiting to check-out my new pair of jeans when this Slaylie song came on. cry1

How random, but I bopped to it in my head whilst checking the ass of the guy in front of me buying "Under Armour" gym shorts lol2

32 minutes ago, ajp said:

I was in Marshalls - standing in line, waiting to check-out my new pair of jeans when this Slaylie song came on. cry1

How random, but I bopped to it in my head whilst checking the ass of the guy in front of me buying "Under Armour" gym shorts lol2

ahh I love the best song on Aphrodite

On 1/20/2017 at 8:16 PM, trashmagic said:

Your Dick Needs Cleaning is so overrated jj3 

no it's not

9 hours ago, Rebelhearter said:

Got this bought and sent over by a European friend of mine and yes I must agree it's a bit strange seeing the back of this vinyl jj3

Took me a while to see that it was 'Golden Boy' and a lipstick with 'Kylie' forming the tube jj4

Omg now that you've said that it's so obvious jj4

4 hours ago, ajp said:

My friend works at a Marshalls and she's told me before they play THE most random songs

Kylie plug dj need to happen right now aretha1

2 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Kylie plug dj need to happen right now aretha1

I'm so up for it, who's still up? bey3

Just now, Rebelhearter said:

I'm so up for it, who's still up? bey3

I am jj4

Can you set a community up? I forgot my password and made a new account and can't create a community thing until I'm level 3 dead2

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I am jj4

Can you set a community up? I forgot my password and made a new account and can't create a community thing until I'm level 3 dead2

POP has a special Kylie room, but I deleted it from bookmarks for some reason jj4

Let's just use https://plug.dj/fotp

47 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

POP has a special Kylie room, but I deleted it from bookmarks for some reason jj4

Let's just use https://plug.dj/fotp

hello

Found the perfect picture to use when Uglees say Legend has no impact or success

tumblr_okcc3q2bvw1qfoifwo1_540.jpg

Just received word that my Aus copy of In Your Eyes with Harmony and Never Spoken has likely been lost in the mail cry5

KM94 has officially become my second favorite Kylie album atm! sia1 

3 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Just received word that my Aus copy of In Your Eyes with Harmony and Never Spoken has likely been lost in the mail cry5

I'm so sorrycry0 I wish I had a spare or smth cry5

2 minutes ago, Rebelhearter said:

I'm so sorrycry0 I wish I had a spare or smth cry5

You are so sweet cry5

The seller said it could still turn up. It was coming all the way from Aus too. I've ordered things from across the globe that have been considered lost but then eventually turned up. Still crossing my fingers cry0

Just now, Aidan. said:

You are so sweet cry5

The seller said it could still turn up. It was coming all the way from Aus too. I've ordered things from across the globe that have been considered lost but then eventually turned up. Still crossing my fingers cry0

Really hoping it does eventually arrive for you!! I once found a really cheap copy of the Fever2002 special edition DVD and the seller looked a bit dodgy, but I took a chance bc it was barely any money. It was taking so long and at 5 1/2 weeks I messaged the seller that it hadn't arrived and they refunded me almost instantly...

....and then it arrived the next day (and was a really good copy with the sticker and everything) ny6mad3

Really hoping it does eventually arrive for you!! I once found a really cheap copy of the Fever2002 special edition DVD and the seller looked a bit dodgy, but I took a chance bc it was barely any money. It was taking so long and at 5 1/2 weeks I messaged the seller that it hadn't arrived and they refunded me almost instantly...

....and then it arrived the next day (and was a really good copy with the sticker and everything) ny6mad3

Omg this happened to me last year rip2

It had been literally like 2 months and my item still hadn't arrived. So I got a refund then a couple days later it finally showed up lmfao1