ajp

The Tension Lounge

3 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Just received word that my Aus copy of In Your Eyes with Harmony and Never Spoken has likely been lost in the mail cry5

I'm so sorrycry0 I wish I had a spare or smth cry5

2 minutes ago, Rebelhearter said:

I'm so sorrycry0 I wish I had a spare or smth cry5

You are so sweet cry5

The seller said it could still turn up. It was coming all the way from Aus too. I've ordered things from across the globe that have been considered lost but then eventually turned up. Still crossing my fingers cry0

Just now, Aidan. said:

You are so sweet cry5

The seller said it could still turn up. It was coming all the way from Aus too. I've ordered things from across the globe that have been considered lost but then eventually turned up. Still crossing my fingers cry0

Really hoping it does eventually arrive for you!! I once found a really cheap copy of the Fever2002 special edition DVD and the seller looked a bit dodgy, but I took a chance bc it was barely any money. It was taking so long and at 5 1/2 weeks I messaged the seller that it hadn't arrived and they refunded me almost instantly...

....and then it arrived the next day (and was a really good copy with the sticker and everything) ny6mad3

Just now, Rebelhearter said:

Really hoping it does eventually arrive for you!! I once found a really cheap copy of the Fever2002 special edition DVD and the seller looked a bit dodgy, but I took a chance bc it was barely any money. It was taking so long and at 5 1/2 weeks I messaged the seller that it hadn't arrived and they refunded me almost instantly...

....and then it arrived the next day (and was a really good copy with the sticker and everything) ny6mad3

Omg this happened to me last year rip2

It had been literally like 2 months and my item still hadn't arrived. So I got a refund then a couple days later it finally showed up lmfao1

29 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg this happened to me last year rip2

It had been literally like 2 months and my item still hadn't arrived. So I got a refund then a couple days later it finally showed up lmfao1

Speaking of online buying, I posted this thread on another forum last night and they deleted it with no warning when all I was trying to do was give people a heads-up...

I just want to warn the community of people on various websites who claim to have various rare Kylie promo CDs and want to sell them to you for a certain amount of money. I've recently had a message from a user on Discogs which I'll quote below and it is quite hilarious. Do not bother to contact these users, ignore and block, as it is all too good to be true.

Spoiler

Hello there 
Are you interested in this? 
Kylie Minogue (Rapino Sessions CD-R) 8 Tracks/Wavs 

i also have these 
Kylie Minogue (“X” Sessions) 3X-CD Reference (Wavs) X40 Tracks Lossless 
Kylie Minoghe (Sleepwalker) CD-R X4 Wavs 
Kylie Minogue (Aphrodite Album Instrumentals) CD-R 
Kylie Minogue (Aphrodite Unmastered Instrumentals) DAT Source 16/44HZ 
Dannii (The platinum Collection) CD-R 

I have all the WAV LOSSLESS tranfers for each discs

For the lols, I decided to ask about what ridiculous price they would charge me for these 'lossless transfer' files rather than the CDs themselves. This person clearly thought I was gullible but I was already one step ahead. This is hilarious:

Spoiler

I can upload them all for 100 usd by paypal payment 
Then i send you 4 links 
1 for rapino demos 
1 for x sessions 
1 for aphrodite unmastered instrumentals 
1 for aphrodite mastered instrumentals

Not signed in

So this is a warning for y'all: if you see someone offering you things like this on a messaging system on a website of all places, please, for your own sake, block and ignore them as they do not conveniently happen to have all these ultra rare promotional discs!! Remember if something is too good to be true it probably is! jj2

this morning I got a message from them saying the following, and I'll update you if they say anymore...

hello 
sorry for late reply ;)

please give me your e-mail and lets talk there. this discogs PM service not always notifies me.. 

best regards

Not signed in

ny6ny6

@Rebelhearter Omg we've briefly discussed before how much the Rapino Sessions would be if they actually popped up rip4

Some people think they can just scam us so easily noway1 I've been collecting for years. I know my shit moo1

I'm not a big buyer of rare promos and stuff like that however. Although I'd give a leg for some of the unreleased stuff floating around

35 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

@Rebelhearter Omg we've briefly discussed before how much the Rapino Sessions would be if they actually popped up rip4

Some people think they can just scam us so easily noway1 I've been collecting for years. I know my shit moo1

I'm not a big buyer of rare promos and stuff like that however. Although I'd give a leg for some of the unreleased stuff floating around

Yeah I'm sure we have, I'm trying to look for how much one sold on Discogs but I think they've removed the listing now dead7

Same here, I'm all for digital files, but if I see a promo in a secondhand store I will no questions asked buy it, especially vinyl. I paid $50 for the yellow Slow Chemical Bros remix vinyl at my local secondhand store and I'm so glad I did cry6

In the Body Language notes it states that I Feel For You features an extract from 'It's My House' by S. Buchanan & E. Buchanan, courtesy of Emplestown Music, which I can assume is the random voice samples throughout the track. However, I can't find a track of this name performed or written by these people anywhere? It's definitely not Diana Ross' 'It's My House'. Can someone find this song?

11 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Omg I'm shaking the album is definitely coming. She wouldn't be teasing like she is if she wasn't planning on announcing sometime soon oprah7 I.e. In the next few months that is

I'm seriously thinking as soon as July-October.

For example, Kylie was still working on All The Lovers and reworking songs with Stuart Price around this time 7 years ago yet the album was out by start of July. Maybe an announcement in/by July at least? cry7

She's definitely in New York and songwriting with people (The Invisible Men, responsible for 'Fancy' by Iggy and various Jessie J tracks), which is good, because it's she's writing WITH people and not people writing for her. Maybe some co-wrote tracks Min?nat1

5 minutes ago, Solly said:

I'm seriously thinking as soon as July-October.

For example, Kylie was still working on All The Lovers and reworking songs with Stuart Price around this time 7 years ago yet the album was out by start of July. Maybe an announcement in/by July at least? cry7

She's definitely in New York and songwriting with people (The Invisible Men, responsible for 'Fancy' by Iggy and various Jessie J tracks), which is good, because it's she's writing WITH people and not people writing for her. Maybe some co-wrote tracks Min?nat1

I just can't wait for her to announce something cry7 And I hope the material she gives us will be good cry7

Hoping to see her name on more than a few tracks for this album cry0

Just now, Aidan. said:

I just can't wait for her to announce something cry7 And I hope the material she gives us will be good cry7

Hoping to see her name on more than a few tracks for this album cry0

Please deliver on that sparkling melancholy  that you said you would, Min cry6

Just now, Solly said:

Please deliver on that sparkling melancholy  that you said you would, Min cry6

I'm just upset cause HMV announced yesterday they are closing down completely :( So I won't have the pleasure of going out and Buying the album at the store :(cry5

Just now, Aidan. said:

I'm just upset cause HMV announced yesterday they are closing down completely :( So I won't have the pleasure of going out and Buying the album at the store :(cry5

that's so shit!!! jj4 so there's no other way you can get the physical album than through Amazon or eBay?cry5

2 minutes ago, Solly said:

that's so shit!!! jj4 so there's no other way you can get the physical album than through Amazon or eBay?cry5

Nope not really :(

I remember when KMO was released it was being sold literally EVERYWHERE. Probably cause of her deal at the time. Obviously we don't know how her new label will release the album and where/when.

There's always Wal Mart jj4 But they don't always carry stuff besides the biggest stars and oldies jj4 Plus they censor their albums usually jj4 Not like Legend needs much censoring but still jj4

I'll probably end up getting it off Amazon. I had to get Kylie Xmas on Amazon cause my flop store never got it in stock despite listing it on their site jj4