ajp

The Tension Lounge

5 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I'm still a bit pressed Legend was sabotaged on yesterday's fave rate ngl jay1 

Considering everyone outside this thread seems to hate/not know her, I thought she did pretty well jay1

Considering everyone outside this thread seems to hate/not know her, I thought she did pretty well jay1

They dont know her just like Mariah didnt know who JLo was wendy1

The biggest takeaway from that megarate was that I found out you stanned ha jay1
43 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

They dont know her just like Mariah didnt know who JLo was wendy1

The biggest takeaway from that megarate was that I found out you stanned ha jay1

I mean...Moo is in my stan badges jay1 

And I had a Loverboy set a few months back jay1 

3 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I cant see stan badges on the app moo1

Oh wait I forgot you were living in the 13th century moo4 

7 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I got a haircut today jay1 I figured maybe if I stop looking like a homeless homo I might actually get a job that would get me enough money to leave this hellhole

I don't give a shite about my looks jay1 You don't wanna hire me because I have long hair? Bite me jay1

I don't give a shite about my looks jay1 You don't wanna hire me because I have long hair? Bite me jay1

I usually dont either but I'm getting desperate and need economic independence and my own place cause I'm starting to lose it #lshSNAPS
2 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I usually dont either but I'm getting desperate and need economic independence and my own place cause I'm starting to lose it #lshSNAPS

I feel you jay1

My Job isn't going to get me full independence, so I need to figure something out jay1

Adulting is the pitz jay1

4 hours ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I got a haircut today jay1 I figured maybe if I stop looking like a homeless homo I might actually get a job that would get me enough money to leave this hellhole

I've tried and tested the 'go to the interview in full hair and makeup and then only reveal my true slob on the job' method. It works kylie1

You all, today at work there was this one song that was on, and one part sounded exactly like Got To Be Certain jj4

Like literally EXACTLY like it. Idk who it was, but I wonder if it was officially sampled

2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

You all, today at work there was this one song that was on, and one part sounded exactly like Got To Be Certain jj4

Like literally EXACTLY like it. Idk who it was, but I wonder if it was officially sampled

Oh wow Legend is always giving the lessers a career! cry6 

7 minutes ago, Sylk said:

it sounds gorgeous 

The only new song on the album, "Flower" was originally written for X, but never recorded sia1

She performed it on the X Tour though, and the fans loved it. So she recorded it for inclusion on Abbey Road sia1