ajp

The Tension Lounge

1 hour ago, sillykitty said:

Nice oneyas1 Although am always slightly dubious of people selling their kollectioncheryl1

I got a nice wee charityshoplie Never Too Late the other day for 50pgaga13

Saving rotting vinyls and the world

I think I got it from some vinyl shop through Discogs? They didn't even have the extra vinyls listed, so I think they threw them in to get rid of them rip2

I wish I lived in England so I could buy out all the charity shops gaga13

I'm so bad tho. I'm always saving rotting cheap copies from used stores rip2

The major difference between Kylie and other artists, I think, is that no matter how overperformed Kids is, and how neglectful she is of Body Language, in the end she always pays respects to her catalogue and isn't afraid of reintroducing her old songs. I realized it after Everything Taboo and the inclusion of What Kind of Fool. When will others actually sing their own old songs instead of that old Beautiful, Holiday bullshit.

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

The major difference between Kylie and other artists, I think, is that no matter how overperformed Kids is, and how neglectful she is of Body Language, in the end she always pays respects to her catalogue and isn't afraid of reintroducing her old songs. I realized it after Everything Taboo and the inclusion of What Kind of Fool. When will others actually sing their own old songs instead of that old Beautiful, Holiday bullshit.

I wonder what she'll bring back from the grave next tour. Also Anti Tour gaga13

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

The promo IP got on tours post IP era was real. She was going to let the gays have everything they want and more

But gays didn't want IP in the first place jj4

That's why hers and Madonna's albums of simillar nature flopped. Gays only want superficial bops trash1

I don't know if I'm entitled to say such things about people I don't belong to, but this is how I feel, for better or worse jj4 Gays just can't stop bopping to trash, everything else is too deep / too boring trash1

Go on Discogs, check comments under the master release of "KM". Half of people there are like "She ruined her career with this boring shit, where is Locomotion!"

You filth trash1

6 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

But gays didn't want IP in the first place jj4

That's why hers and Madonna's albums of simillar nature flopped. Gays only want superficial bops trash1

I don't know if I'm entitled to say such things about people I don't belong to, but this is how I feel, for better or worse jj4 Gays just can't stop bopping to trash, everything else is too deep / too boring trash1

Go on Discogs, check comments under the master release of "KM". Half of people there are like "She ruined her career with this boring shit, where is Locomotion!"

You filth trash1

Existential gays (such as myself) is what I mean jay1

Honestly I'm so tomato1 when people don't like KYLIE MINOGUE era tomato1

Honestly she was so sophisticated during that era. The ultimate symbol of classy sex. Magorie wishes. Just don't watch that one Time performance where she sounds like a dying cat

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Existential gays (such as myself) is what I mean jay1

Honestly I'm so tomato1 when people don't like KYLIE MINOGUE era tomato1

Honestly she was so sophisticated during that era. The ultimate symbol of classy sex. Magorie wishes. Just don't watch that one Time performance where she sounds like a dying cat

Dickcocks users are human garbage orly1

odious collaboration LP with M-People,and others for Deconstruction (they practically ruined her)

Bye moo4

4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Dickcocks users are human garbage orly1

odious collaboration LP with M-People,and others for Deconstruction (they practically ruined her)

Bye moo4

Parlophone representative came through buying pickled onions while she was picking up shifts at the Tescos during IP era. She sang one line of twinkle twinkle little star and suddenly Light Years topped the charts

2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

omg two replies are roasting that comment and say her deco albums saw her at her most creative, and she wouldn't be where she is without them gaga13

Come through, gayz!!!

Nothing but tea