FOTP

The Legends Only Lounge

Vertigo-go    39,449
2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I didn't even get around to finishing everything I would have liked to today at work. So I have to do it Monday giveup2

Sometimes I will legit dream of work, wake up and realize I'm at home in bed, it's 3am and I need to STOP giveup2

This morning I was half asleep still, and dreaming I was super late for work. It felt so real and I wake up, and it's 7:20, with plenty of time left giveup2

Why is life like a nightmare hallucination, who comes up with those things giveup1

Aidan.    57,843
1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Why is life like a nightmare hallucination, who comes up with those things giveup1

This whole week I had things I wanted to do at work, but I get so busy there's no way I can do them. I'll do it in like 3 more weeks jj4

One time I finished this Job I fucking HATED and even after, I'd still have vivid dreams of having to GO and be miserable. I was like WHY THE FUCK jj4

Vertigo-go    39,449
1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

This whole week I had things I wanted to do at work, but I get so busy there's no way I can do them. I'll do it in like 3 more weeks jj4

One time I finished this Job I fucking HATED and even after, I'd still have vivid dreams of having to GO and be miserable. I was like WHY THE FUCK jj4

Is there a chance to get a week break and rot at home for a bit, take some multivitamins and rest?

Aidan.    57,843
Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Is there a chance to get a week break and rot at home for a bit, take some multivitamins and rest?

I don't get vacation for another 10 months giveup2

A long weekend is coming tho, thank god jj4

Vertigo-go    39,449

This monster from Labyrinth is literally tomato1

tumblr_nydtxmYJvI1uw5f1vo7_400.gif

Let me use it now and forever.

I'm emotionally exhausted today, shocking

Aidan.    57,843
20 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

This monster from Labyrinth is literally tomato1

Let me use it now and forever.

I'm emotionally exhausted today, shocking

Just waited for 10 years for food to arrive. Years have gone off my life, emotional tolerance is shot

Ruthless Love    581

Don't know where I'd post, but I finally got around to watching the Kiss Me Once Tour, and it was so much better than it looked in photographs!

Liam    39,840

spinning I Miss You EY tour performance everyday for the last week. maybe I should call a therapist!