ajp

The Tension Lounge

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Yes she has some 80s stuff. She needed to cool it with her Like A's tho.

So glad that Kylie SAVED Pop with her iconic self titled 1988 debut<3

Now that you mention it, I actually see a pattern, Madonna's songs whose titles start with "like a" are better than most Madonna's songs whose titles don't start with "like a" hmm. 

I heard Madonna stopped trying in the middle of the 90s because she listened to Kylie's iconic PWL run and decided she could never top it anyway. From an objective point of view, I consider that rumour has it 100% believable. 

18 minutes ago, Vilppu said:

Now that you mention it, I actually see a pattern, Madonna's songs whose titles start with "like a" are better than most Madonna's songs whose titles don't start with "like a" hmm. 

I heard Madonna stopped trying in the middle of the 90s because she listened to Kylie's iconic PWL run and decided she could never top it anyway. From an objective point of view, I consider that rumour has it 100% believable. 

She had EY + LGTI on repeat then<3

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

She had EY + LGTI on repeat then<3

Enjoy Yourself tends to have that effect on people, on the one hand it makes you happy but on the other depressed because realization that you'll never be able to come up with something quite as exceptional hits you hard. 

Okay depending how far the date was moved back (apparently 'a few weeks') for lead single from the January date, if it's possibly very late January we could say

kylie2Kylie.kylie2 Is.kylie2Coming.kylie2Next.kylie2Month.kylie2

9 hours ago, Aidan. said:

This is a great performance

Welcome Decemberlie~

3 hours ago, Solly said:

Okay depending how far the date was moved back (apparently 'a few weeks') for lead single from the January date, if it's possibly very late January we could say

Stop, my wee heart can't take itrip2

12 hours ago, Solly said:

God I Fucking hope so cry7

5 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

I have always wondered why CGYOOMH has only 5.8m views, but now I realized there's this video which is blocked here and has 67m views brit15 Why's it blocked, it would have much more views brit15

I think this video is on about 3 of her official channels now dead4

Apparently If You Were With Me Now started as a solo track and there was a demo for it called "One Love At A Time"

Looks like there are things locked away in the PWL vaults yet!

We need the original versions of DYD and Closer too oprah13

*arrives* kylie1
I've lurked for a while, but I think it's about time that I parked my KM Air spaceship here, just in time for the upcoming album... scream1

Light Years is my fave sing, Impossible Princess fave ablum (LY is second if you're wondering), but I love something from all her albums!

4 minutes ago, Light Years said:

*arrives* kylie1
I've lurked for a while, but I think it's about time that I parked my KM Air spaceship here, just in time for the upcoming album... scream1

Light Years is my fave sing, Impossible Princess fave ablum (LY is second if you're wondering), but I love something from all her albums!

Omg welcome welcome cry7

So happy you decided to sign up cry7 You have excellent taste cry7