Jump to content

The Legends Only Lounge

Recommended Posts

Vertigo-go 18,824
4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Potato video, but what is this Kyllary Clinton look rip2

 

Not the pic I just posted rip2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Not the pic I just posted rip2

 

The suit she's wearing too, she could pass for her rip2

Trump who

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
Just now, Aidan. said:

The suit she's wearing too, she could pass for her rip2

Trump who

This is like the first time I see her wearing so much rip2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
Just now, P.O.P said:

Shut it Fadian your lazy ass didn't even make me an avi meg1

 

I told you I wasn't that good at it I stole this one meg1creep1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,983
1 hour ago, Vertigo-go said:

I'm getting so irritated because I have nothing planned for today, don't want to do anything either, and I'm just getting angry at the prospect of suffering for the whole day doing nothing sia5 I don't know if it happens to others, and it's horrible to waste an entire day like this, but I really really don't want/ don't need to do anything, and just jj4

 

I wanna go out but I wanna stay home teas xtina1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,983
1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I told you I wasn't that good at it I stole this one meg1creep1

At least I made my own avi meg1

I am keeping it till the release of Kylie Cuntmas: The Glittery Grinch meg1

Suck on that meg1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
1 minute ago, P.O.P said:

At least I made my own avi meg1

I am keeping it till the release of Kylie Cuntmas: The Glittery Grinch meg1

Suck on that meg1

 

It aint an avi, without the Finer Stealings jay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713

Thinking about my revised LGTI album and thinking of Radar-ing I Am The One For You to replace Give Me Just A Little More Time jay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
20 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:


Teas of mine being from Glory jay1

At least Glory doesn't correspond to any particular period or anything moo1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
P.O.P 5,983
2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Thinking about my revised LGTI album and thinking of Radar-ing I Am The One For You to replace Give Me Just A Little More Time jay1

Gimme just a little more stream points is good tho cry6 THE HIT from the let's go to the trashbin era cry6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824

Why do you think Kylie never records personal songs at all? I don't count made up bullshit like anything from KM and IP  just because it's not about fucking somebody for a change. Is she a one-sided, plain personality or it's just her choice? I love her, duh, but when I'm not in a good place, like now, I get angry at her. She starts to sound like a mindless void of no substance jj4 I'm not surprised a large part of her fanbase are dumb boys that can't even get a human connection outside of some one-night stand app. I mean shit, she's 50 years old, you can't spend you entire career singing exclusively about your itchy cunt.

 

 

This is a shocking post, bear with me jay1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Why do you think Kylie never records personal songs at all? I don't count made up bullshit like anything from KM and IP  just because it's not about fucking somebody for a change. Is she a one-sided, plain personality or it's just her choice? I love her, duh, but when I'm not in a good place, like now, I get angry at her. She starts to sound like a mindless void of no substance jj4 I'm not surprised a large part of her fanbase are dumb boys that can't even get a human connection outside of some one-night stand app. I mean shit, she's 50 years old, you can't spend you entire career singing exclusively about your itchy cunt.

 

 

This is a shocking post, bear with me jay1

 

Oh my god fucking drag rip3

I'm inclined to agree somewhat. I think IP was pretty genuine at the time, and we've gotten to see little bits and pieces here and there (like on X).

But overall she's a pop star and is also pretty private. I'm hoping the new album will get a bit more personal. But I'd love to see a proper new mature sound from her as she moves into her 50s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
Just now, Aidan. said:

Oh my god fucking drag rip3

I'm inclined to agree somewhat. I think IP was pretty genuine at the time, and we've gotten to see little bits and pieces here and there (like on X).

But overall she's a pop star and is also pretty private. I'm hoping the new album will get a bit more personal. But I'd love to see a proper new mature sound from her as she moves into her 50s

I don't want her to retire but I dread to see her screeching about anal sex in "stars-fireworks-liquid glitter" metaphors aka her usual shit, if this site is still around in 10 years time, she'll be a new Madonna with all this. I mean she would be NOW if flops knew her. I'm secretly glad they don't, I'd die at the drags

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I don't want her to retire but I dread to see her screeching about anal sex in "stars-fireworks-liquid glitter" metaphors aka her usual shit, if this site is still around in 10 years time, she'll be a new Madonna with all this. I mean she would be NOW if flops knew her. I'm secretly glad they don't, I'd die at the drags

I feel you totally rip3

My stan card will never be on the line with Kylie. But I hope she gets a grip and stops trying to pander to the mainstream. It didn't work with Kiss Me Once, and it won't work again if she flies off into lala land with this album

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I feel you totally rip3

My stan card will never be on the line with Kylie. But I hope she gets a grip and stops trying to pander to the mainstream. It didn't work with Kiss Me Once, and it won't work again if she flies off into lala land with this album

Surprise bitch the next album will be Australian Life with militantlie complaining about marriage rights, poverty in rural communities and racism jay1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
2 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Surprise bitch the next album will be Australian Life with militantlie complaining about marriage rights, poverty in rural communities and racism jay1

 

Lead single: Say I Do Down Under

Sued for copyright by campaign and career over jay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
Just now, Aidan. said:

Lead single: Say I Do Down Under

Sued for copyright by campaign and career over jay1

Say I Do Down Under sounds like a sex song, again jj4

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
Just now, Vertigo-go said:

Say I Do Down Under sounds like a sex song, again jj4

 

Double surprise bitch jay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×