Jump to content

The Legends Only Lounge

Recommended Posts

Aidan. 55,713
10 hours ago, Kuba said:

Just going more depth into ha disco/videography, she seems to have had great influence on pop culture! Shame she isn't credited much for it at all! cry9

Omg you are a true AlKylieda now cry9

8 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

What the fuck rip3

 

First straight up SNOT

Now THIS jj4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden 1,512
9 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Omg you are a true AlKylieda now cry9

First straight up SNOT

Now THIS jj4

I should list my original Fever 2002 dvd that was destroyed by baby me.

 

"Media Condition: VG+

Sleeve Condition: G+

Media now unplayable but was great when the disc wasn't scratched in every place possible. Sticker taped to cover as it fell off. Sleeve has a green dot on page two - snot from my childhood. Please buy this Fantastic Product Thank you."

kylie2kylie2kylie2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713

Work is killing me. I've been so busy I haven't put music on while I'm working in weeks. I need to, cause some days are hell jj4 Today being one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
4 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

omg I ran a tub so hot, this is like Where is the Feeling video but with boiling water rip2 Rotting rip2

 

Where is the feeling, I have no feeling cuz of 3rd degree burns dead4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
20 hours ago, Solly said:

I should list my original Fever 2002 dvd that was destroyed by baby me.

 

"Media Condition: VG+

Sleeve Condition: G+

Media now unplayable but was great when the disc wasn't scratched in every place possible. Sticker taped to cover as it fell off. Sleeve has a green dot on page two - snot from my childhood. Please buy this Fantastic Product Thank you."

kylie2kylie2kylie2

Where do I pay creep1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713

Omg I found a pretty high quality version of I'm Sorry. The actual mix is different (3:16 compared to 3:35). Intro is cut off a tiny bit and shorter, shorter outro, differences mid song. Overall it's pretty much the same but it is a different mixing compared to what I already had. But the quality is muchhhh better. I'm thrilled cry7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Golden 1,512
4 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Omg I found a pretty high quality version of I'm Sorry. The actual mix is different (3:16 compared to 3:35). Intro is cut off a tiny bit and shorter, shorter outro, differences mid song. Overall it's pretty much the same but it is a different mixing compared to what I already had. But the quality is muchhhh better. I'm thrilled cry7

Share legendcry6

https://www.mixkylie.co.uk/index.php?p=track&ref=963

Quote

 

The actual track time is 3:11 but the leaked version I gave out I re-edited.

Posted by Ellectrika (26/06/06 19:19:55)

 

Ellectrika wrote this about the leaked version dead2 aka the one we all knew is a fucking fan re-edit

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
4 hours ago, Solly said:

Share legendcry6

https://www.mixkylie.co.uk/index.php?p=track&ref=963

Ellectrika wrote this about the leaked version dead2 aka the one we all knew is a fucking fan re-edit

 

Wait so the fan re-edit is actually longer dead4

The quality is shite compared to the one I found. 3:11 sounds right. Mines 3:16 cause of a few seconds of silence.mp3 at the end.

 

I will PM later creep1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824

Yo guys stay home tonight, it's a pre-Halloween party also known as Dannii's birthday oprah13

Minoghosts, Diimons and Zombiefied unsold copies of albums past will be manifesting outside our windows! oprah13

Stay safe, play Light Years, watch Ultimate Kylie dvd! oprah13

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam 16,151
3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Yo guys stay home tonight, it's a pre-Halloween party also known as Dannii's birthday oprah13

Minoghosts, Diimons and Zombiefied unsold copies of albums past will be manifesting outside our windows! oprah13

Stay safe, play Light Years, watch Ultimate Kylie dvd! oprah13

 

I just put I Begin To Seance on repeat! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
7 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

Yo guys stay home tonight, it's a pre-Halloween party also known as Dannii's birthday oprah13

Minoghosts, Diimons and Zombiefied unsold copies of albums past will be manifesting outside our windows! oprah13

Stay safe, play Light Years, watch Ultimate Kylie dvd! oprah13

 

Am screaming. I Googled Danknee and I come across this news article title rip3

Dannii Minogue 2017: Kylie Minogue’s sister rocks sexy sheer corset | Daily Star

 

"2017" "Kylie Minogue's sister" rip2

a) Emphasizing the sheer shock of discussing Danknee in 2017

b) Reminding us she's irrelevant as hell by calling her Kylie's sis rip2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam 16,151
And I Begin To Wonder
Don't You Know That It's Really Making Me Crazy
And I Begin To Wonder
Won't Believe What's Happened To Me Lately

main4mis.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Am screaming. I Googled Danknee and I come across this news article title rip3

Dannii Minogue 2017: Kylie Minogue’s sister rocks sexy sheer corset | Daily Star

 

"2017" "Kylie Minogue's sister" rip2

a) Emphasizing the sheer shock of discussing Danknee in 2017

b) Reminding us she's irrelevant as hell by calling her Kylie's sis rip2

The fact that Daily Star is actually a B-grade (if even possible) version of The Sun and Daily Mail rip2

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
3 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

The fact that Daily Star is actually a B-grade (if even possible) version of The Sun and Daily Mail rip2

 

Anything with "Daily" in the title is trashe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

Anything with "Daily" in the title is trashe

Daiily Minogue, Diimon's fan site whit1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713
1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

Daiily Minogue, Diimon's fan site whit1

 

danniiscoolworld.com

Full of tumbleweed.gif over and over

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sheezus 8,786

Light Years has sounded a lot better on my second listen after my first listen last year kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Aidan. 55,713

I debutedlie my Rainbow Kylie shirt today at work

One of my coworkers was like, "does your shirt say Kylie? .... Like Kylie Jenner?" So I was like jj4

Then ".... or Kylie Minogue" cry7

I told her Minogue of course

Various others asked too. And I was like yeah Kylie Minogue. My manager was like, Kylie Minogue? Isn't she in her 40s now? rip2

I was like she's 49 rip2

Hope my LGTI one comes by next Friday so I can debut that one too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vertigo-go 18,824
29 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I debutedlie my Rainbow Kylie shirt today at work

One of my coworkers was like, "does your shirt say Kylie? .... Like Kylie Jenner?" So I was like jj4

Then ".... or Kylie Minogue" cry7

I told her Minogue of course

Various others asked too. And I was like yeah Kylie Minogue. My manager was like, Kylie Minogue? Isn't she in her 40s now? rip2

I was like she's 49 rip2

Hope my LGTI one comes by next Friday so I can debut that one too

Why would anyone wear a Jenner t-shirt, whatever's next, Hitler? whit1

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×