The Legends Only Lounge

4 minutes ago, Light Years said:

Hmm... did I say LY is my favorite song? Sorry, I meant Beautiful feat. Enrique Iglesias, Mims, and Ludacris jay1

Omg you have been lurking rip3 jay1

3 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

@Light Years Cough kylie2

Hmm....... will consider. My fake ass doesn't know much from Kylie Christmas rip2 but I will try!

Just now, Aidan. said:

Omg you have been lurking rip3 jay1

Sadly... since like January rip2rip2rip2

On 09/12/2017 at 8:13 AM, Light Years said:

*arrives* kylie1
I've lurked for a while, but I think it's about time that I parked my KM Air spaceship here, just in time for the upcoming album... scream1

Light Years is my fave sing, Impossible Princess fave ablum (LY is second if you're wondering), but I love something from all her albums!

Welcome~

I'm always here for some LY stanning kylie1

I'm fierce and I'm feeling mighty

tumblr_p0srr8DzaU1roxle0o1_400.gif

I'm a golden girl, I'm an aphrodite ALRIGHT

tumblr_p0srr8DzaU1roxle0o2_400.gif

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Stan her best title track since Light Years!

There was only one other between it kii she doesn't have that many title tracks aktually

6 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Stan her best title track since Light Years!

There was only one other between it kii she doesn't have that many title tracks aktually

Is that so

Anyway OANLT is still her best sing

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

Is that so

Anyway OANLT is still her best sing

On A Night Like This

I wanna gay FOREVER

1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

On A Night Like This

I wanna gay FOREVER

I don't wanna gay forever btw

Just now, Aidan. said:

Let’s go out for lunch and then back to your place. I’ll help you release some stress, cause I can’t get you out of my head and I should be so lucky to even get that close to you. It was Love at first sight and anyone who wants me can Get outta my way cause I was made Especially for you. I’ll make you forgot about All the lovers you had, as you Confide in me. My heard will be Spinning Around as I look In your eyes. Our 2 hearts will be connected Where the wild roses grow, first you’ll go Slow and then you’ll explode like a Timebomb as you Come into my world. But then you’ll get up and leave me a Hotblooded Women with Tears on my pillow on a Night like this. I’ll try and take a Step back in time and wonder What do I have to do for you to Put yourself in my place and think about the Kids. Eventually you’ll come back cause it’s Never too late to Turn it into love. You’ll take my hand and we’ll walk Into the blue. But you’ll leave me again because Your Disco needs you. I know you will return I just Got to be certain, but I Believe in you. However the question is why didn’t you just ignore the disco?  Why didn’t you, cause Je ne sais paus pourqoui.

4 hours ago, Taylor said:

One of the best tracks on Aphrodite gaga13

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I thought this is some kpop star dead4 

Wait, I see it now that you mention it. Racially ambiguous queen! wendy1 

Why the FUCK are there so many copies of the deluxe (2003) Impossible Princess left still, but standard copies are hard to come by

Then the KM94 2003 deluxe is rare as hell, yet you can get standard copies easy jj4

New I mean, not used. Used copies for all except the KM reissue are pretty available

3 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Why the FUCK are there so many copies of the deluxe (2003) Impossible Princess left still, but standard copies are hard to come by

Then the KM94 2003 deluxe is rare as hell, yet you can get standard copies easy jj4

New I mean, not used. Used copies for all except the KM reissue are pretty available

I've noticed this too. I got the Deluxe IP fairly easily online, but the deluxe KM94 was harder to get and most of the copies were expensive jj4

Wasn't there supposed to another Re-Release of KM94 last year? Whatever happened to that? jj3

7 hours ago, Skyline said:

I've noticed this too. I got the Deluxe IP fairly easily online, but the deluxe KM94 was harder to get and most of the copies were expensive jj4

Wasn't there supposed to another Re-Release of KM94 last year? Whatever happened to that? jj3

Ugh that stupid re-release. The company who was going to do it barely even exist anymore. It's still advertised on their site but it's never going to happen now. At least the KM Vinyl reissue happened. Though the same company who did the Vinyl supposedly had plans to issue IP on Vinyl. But nothing rih9