The Legends Only Lounge

I wish the Golden Picture Disc wasn't so expensive, especially shipping to the US. kylie2

The standard vinyl is on US amazon but I want the alternate picture disc art. kylie2

so I made an album artwork mashup:

jYzrkjE.jpg

I was gonna get tour tickets for me & my mother today, but they are WAY more expensive than what they were meant to be. brit9 Kylie sis I love you but this era is gonna eat up all of our coins kylie2

However, given that it's MONTHS away, I'm sure there will be some decent resales. And maybe if the demand is high enough, they'll add another date! oprah14

9 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

guys what happend with this um2 it never leaked afterall?

Nope, only a snippet leaked, or the preview for the song when it was being offered at MusicMafia. Going for like 0.05 bitcoin is still incredibly expensive and I don't think anyone bought it. Pretty sure it was definitely for KMO.

9 hours ago, Golden said:

Nope, only a snippet leaked, or the preview for the song when it was being offered at MusicMafia. Going for like 0.05 bitcoin is still incredibly expensive and I don't think anyone bought it. Pretty sure it was definitely for KMO.

yes i know history behind it, i was just hoping someone decided to throw some coin and let it leak ny5

1 minute ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

yes i know history behind it, i was just hoping someone decided to throw some coin and let it leak ny5

I wish omg ahs1 but I think they discard tracks if no one buys them in time... fuck sake fall9

I’m so hungover and miserable today so my mum gave me an early birthday present and it’s two golden circle tickets... cry6

10 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I’m so hungover and miserable today so my mum gave me an early birthday present and it’s two golden circle tickets... cry6

Can your Mom adopt us all? kylie2

Just now, ajp said:

Can your Mom adopt us all? kylie2

Of course... kylie2

4 hours ago, Fletch said:

Wow I didn't even get a birthday present last year dead2

9 hours ago, Fletch said:

MOM OF THE YEAR oprah4

I'll be replacing @Body Language for the X podcast since I don't think he can do it fall9 Stay tuned, I'll be recording tomorrow night! antm1

18 hours ago, Golden said:

I'll be replacing @Body Language for the X podcast since I don't think he can do it fall9 Stay tuned, I'll be recording tomorrow night! antm1

Youre gonna slay antm1

16 hours ago, Liam said:

Impossible Princess cured my insomnia

Wait kylie2

9 hours ago, Body Language said:

Youre gonna slay antm1

Wait kylie2

where is my guest spot in podcast