Jump to content

The Legends Only Lounge

Recommended Posts

48 minutes ago, bloodymario said:

Went to a fast food restaurant today and they had a poster of the For Me, For You Tour and I wanted to scream. Who said she's not relevant?

Omg where was this cry7

I wore my Golden shirt to work today and got asked about it - everyone I spoke to about Kylie knew who she was. GLOBAL - I live in Canada

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

Omg where was this cry7

I wore my Golden shirt to work today and got asked about it - everyone I spoke to about Kylie knew who she was. GLOBAL - I live in Canada

I live in Portugal, a country where her last hit was I Believe In You (it hit #1) so that's why I was shook. Most people from this generation don't know who she is (my friend thought CGYOOMH was a Britney song rip4)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, bloodymario said:

I live in Portugal, a country where her last hit was I Believe In You (it hit #1) so that's why I was shook. Most people from this generation don't know who she is (my friend thought CGYOOMH was a Britney song rip4)

fall8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listening to X after long time and felt like rating the songs from most to least fave jj1

  1. The One
  2. Stars
  3. Speakerphone
  4. Wow
  5. Sensitized
  6. Like A Drug
  7. In My Arms
  8. Nu-di-ty
  9. 2 Hearts
  10. No More Rain
  11. All I See
  12. Cosmic
  13. Heart Beat Rock 

oprah14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Listening to X after long time and felt like rating the songs from most to least fave jj1

  1. The One
  2. Stars
  3. Speakerphone
  4. Wow
  5. Sensitized
  6. Like A Drug
  7. In My Arms
  8. Nu-di-ty
  9. 2 Hearts
  10. No More Rain
  11. All I See
  12. Cosmic
  13. Heart Beat Rock 

oprah14

No More Rain deserves better jay1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:
  • The One
  • Stars
  • Speakerphone

This is the most correct X Top 3 Ive ever seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@ajp I was at Sunrise earlier and they had the Golden LP

I ended up discussing Kylie and Golden with the cashier. He stans the album and her cry7

I have found music store employees know Kylie always. At HMV I had several discussions about Kylie with staff. May it rest in peace rip1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aidan. said:

@ajp I was at Sunrise earlier and they had the Golden LP

I ended up discussing Kylie and Golden with the cashier. He stans the album and her cry7

I have found music store employees know Kylie always. At HMV I had several discussions about Kylie with staff. May it rest in peace rip1

You are so blessed cry9

I have nothing near me to buy fresh tunes. I'm in a Kylie desert. cry5

btw, did you get a date! ny1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ajp said:

You are so blessed cry9

I have nothing near me to buy fresh tunes. I'm in a Kylie desert. cry5

btw, did you get a date! ny1

 

 

I didnt ny1 Maybe next time ny1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Aidan. said:

I didnt ny1 Maybe next time ny1

Sure Jan wendy4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok so I saw the Rate The Song thread and I'm seriously considering suicide right now. How is Bittersweet Goodbye so low, why is the Top 10 made of just singles and why is CGYOMH #1? Are you sure this wasn't rated by the GP? kylie2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bloodymario said:

ok so I saw the Rate The Song thread and I'm seriously considering suicide right now. How is Bittersweet Goodbye so low, why is the Top 10 made of just singles and why is CGYOMH #1? Are you sure this wasn't rated by the GP? kylie2

xtina14

The RTS was open to anyone, not just fans. It was interesting how things went. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ajp said:

xtina14

The RTS was open to anyone, not just fans. It was interesting how things went. 

 

I mean yeah but like most people on the thread were fans kylie2 Besides I can forgive all but Bittersweet Goodbye getting that low kylie2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bloodymario said:

 

I mean yeah but like most people on the thread were fans kylie2 Besides I can forgive all but Bittersweet Goodbye getting that low kylie2 

I LOVE Light Years cry0

...but there are some who don't like anything about it. cry9

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, ajp said:

I LOVE Light Years cry0

...but there are some who don't like anything about it. cry9

 

well those are the people who also made Impossible Princess flop for our sins  cry9 

That means we don't trust anyone who says LY is bad kylie2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bloodymario said:

That means we don't trust anyone who says LY is bad kylie2 

Tread carefully wendy3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LY is iconic

I used to hate Bittersweet Godbye but now I cry5 over it

I admit I gave CGYOOMH my 11 that week I believe. The iconic factor is so high with it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Aidan. said:

LY is iconic

I used to hate Bittersweet Godbye but now I cry5 over it

I admit I gave CGYOOMH my 11 that week I believe. The iconic factor is so high with it

you cant give it anything less than 11

xiMVCzz.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×