Jump to content
ajp

The Tension Lounge

Recommended Posts

Well let me do sektion numbers jay1

SECTION NUMBERS FOR 08/07 TO 08/21 (2 WEEKS)

Total Posts On 08/07 - 40 856

Total Posts Today (08/21) - 41 548

Posts Gained - 692

 

Number Of Posts That Were Lounge Posts - 128 (18.49%)

OVERALL POSTS SINCE THE SECTION WAS ADDED IN DECEMBER -  30 265

 

Our Lotus Era

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Well let me do sektion numbers jay1

SECTION NUMBERS FOR 08/07 TO 08/21 (2 WEEKS)

Total Posts On 08/07 - 40 856

Total Posts Today (08/21) - 41 548

Posts Gained - 692

 

Number Of Posts That Were Lounge Posts - 128 (18.49%)

OVERALL POSTS SINCE THE SECTION WAS ADDED IN DECEMBER -  30 265

 

Our Lotus Era

 

do megarates for each album NEXT jay1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Well let me do sektion numbers jay1

SECTION NUMBERS FOR 08/07 TO 08/21 (2 WEEKS)

Total Posts On 08/07 - 40 856

Total Posts Today (08/21) - 41 548

Posts Gained - 692

 

Number Of Posts That Were Lounge Posts - 128 (18.49%)

OVERALL POSTS SINCE THE SECTION WAS ADDED IN DECEMBER -  30 265

 

Our Lotus Era

 

Is math related to science

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm an asexual legend like an asexual legend legend Liam, but Breathe remixes make me wanna mess1

If somebody's interested, here is my address

Spoiler

Dannii's basement's basement. Password to the doorlock: Tee's Glimmer Mix Here Goes my Pussy's Wig

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

The sektion is over we need him back

I told him all that, he never said he was coming back, and his boyfriend thinks The Cardigans song "Lovefool" was recorded by Kylie. 2017 shapes to be even worse than pitty-sixteen moo4

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Vertigo-go said:

I told him all that, he never said he was coming back, and his boyfriend thinks The Cardigans song "Lovefool" was recorded by Kylie. 2017 shapes to be even worse than pitty-sixteen moo4

 

Now I've seen it all. What Kinda Gay Do You Take Him For (Stoneheart Never Seen All This Be4) moo4

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aidan. said:

Now I've seen it all. What Kinda Gay Do You Take Him For (Stoneheart Never Seen All This Be4) moo4

I asked how come is this even possible, if the guy has been listening to non-stop Kylie history for 2 months or what, and he says maybe he's lying and didn't even listen to the UK.zip moo4

This is why I'm single, I don't trust rats!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vertigo-go said:

I asked how come is this even possible, if the guy has been listening to non-stop Kylie history for 2 months or what, and he says maybe he's lying and didn't even listen to the UK.zip moo4

This is why I'm single, I don't trust rats!

The fact that Stonefart left us for a non-Kylie stanning flop who can't tell dog shite from the Hot 100 moo4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Aidan.

    2938

  • Vertigo-go

    2072

  • plutoniano

    1488

  • P.O.P

    979

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kylie Minogue 94 re-issue came yesterday, now I have all her albums in at least one format  Full collection pic!

SECTION NUMBERS FOR 03/20 TO 03/27 Total Posts On 03/20 - 20 844 Total Posts Today (03/27) - 21 414 Posts Gained This Week - 570 Number Of Posts That Were Lounge Posts - 121 (21.22

Ok sisters I think its time for a new Kylie Stan Badge what do you think @Breathless Mahoney @[email protected] @Lachlan @trashmagic@Lord Stoneheart@Diamond 


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×